Chapter 41: She's Different

SHE sighed as she's looking at her watch, "I got another half an hour before the movie started."

Hyunji didn't tell her mother that Mark cancelled their date. She didn't want her mother to feel sorry towards her as she clearly so excited last night during choosing the outfit. That's why people said don't be too excited or happy because you might upset or cry later.

She walked in the bookstore and walked slowly at the novel section. She looked at the chart of bestseller novel and found the novel written by Lily.

"Ah, I saw Jinyoung oppa read that book before!" whispered Hyunji before she then walked to shelves to find the book.

'Found it!' Hyunji was about to take the book before suddenly another hand also reached the same book. She lifted her head and shocked to see that person, "Jaehyun-ah!"

Jaehyun that also looked surprised to see her smiled, "Hyunji-yah! I don't expect to see you here."

Hyunji smiled awkwardly, "Yeah... me too."

"Finding new novel for collection?" asked Jaehyun.

Hyunji shrugged, "Well... just look around. What about you?"

"I'm going to watch movie actually but most of the ticket already sold out except for the evening session so I just walking around," told Jaehyun. "Are you alone?"

Hyunji flinched to hear that question, "Urmm... I supposed to meet my friend but suddenly that person got some urgent thing to do. What about you? Where is... Naeun?"

Jaehyun's face suddenly changed. He just shrugged before laughed awkwardly, "Can we not talk about that?"

Hyunji just smiled awkwardly knowing that Jaehyun clearly uncomfortable to talk about his personal life, 'Maybe he got some problem with Naeun. Well... that's common thing for married couple too.'

"Ah, it looks like both of us actually lone ranger. How about we spend our time together. It's been a while since we hang out together, right?" suggested Jaehyun.

Hyunji bites her lips, 'I shouldn't be flutter, right? I already got Mark anyway.'

"Emmm... actually I got extra movie ticket. Do you want to join me?"

************************

"EH, why are you here hyung?" asked Jinyoung that just about to get in elevator and not expect to meet Mark at the company.

"I just finished meeting Boytoy hyung to discuss about our song," told Mark.

"Don't you said yesterday that you got date with Hyunji today? I thought you went out early in this morning to go out with her."

"I canceled my plan with her. Boytoy hyung is only free for today and won't be in Korea for the next few days. You know how busy he is, right? I feel sorry to Hyunji but what can I do then," said Mark.

Jinyoung sighed, "You always cancel your plan with Hyunji. You need to remember to take care of Hyunji well, hyung. If not she might be like Suhyun before."

Mark frowned, "What do you mean?"

Jinyoung and Mark walked out from the elevator. Jinyoung looked at Mark, "You know hyung, our job as idol is not as simple as people thought. Our personal life might be different from others and not all girls can accept the challenge. I'm just advising you so you won't make the same mistake you did to Suhyun."

Mark smirked, "But Hyunji is different."

"I just saying that," Jinyoung shrugged. He tapped Mark's shoulder, "I need to go somewhere. See you later."

Jinyoung then left him alone. Mark took out his phone and just realize message from Hyunji;

All the best in making new song! Fighting oppa <3

Mark smiled, 'Hyunji won't be the same, right? She's different.'

***********************

"AHH... finally I able to watch that movie. What a worth movie to watch, right?"

Hyunji nodded, "Gong Yoo oppa's movie never disappointed, right?"

Jaehyun chuckled, "You really still like him since we're in elementary school!"

"Of course. He is... what can I say all ladies' ideal type maybe?" told Hyunji.

"Yeah then. Oh, don't you feel hungry? I think it already passed lunch time. Let's eat and now will be my treat because you already treat the ticket just now," Jaehyun winked.

Hyunji chuckled, "But you bought the popcorn and drinks so I thought we had settle it down."

Jaehyun shook his head, "Nope. I don't think that enough. I still want to treat you for lunch."

"Okay. Maybe I need to choose something expensive to eat," teased Hyunji before walked first in front.

Hyunji was holding to the jigsaw necklace that she bought that other day with Mark. As she's holding to it she can feels her love towards Mark, 'As I already have Mark oppa, I don't really feel my heart flutter anymore to Jaehyun. Maybe now I can just treat him like a friend. Finally... like a real friend.'

Hyunji turned her head and smiled to Jaehyun, "Let's go, Jaehyun-ah!"