Chapter 23: Cute Teacher

YUGYEOM yawned while scratching his back as he walked to the kitchen. He realized someone also walked out from another room, "Oh, Mark hyung! Where are you going early in this morning?"

"Ah, I want to meet Jisung hyung. He asked me to help him something for his student," told Mark while wearing his socks.

"Really? So say 'hi' for me to him then," said Yugyeom.

"Okay."

Mark then left the house after wearing his shoes. It's such a rare thing for him to wake up early in the morning when he doesn't has morning schedule but he needs to meet Jisung that one of the dancer he close with since he was trainee. Jisung worked with JYP Entertainment for few years before he then further his study and become a dance teacher in university.

Mark parked his car in front of the building and he saw 'Department of Economics and Management'. He scratched his head, "Where is the Art Department?"

He get down from the car and walked to the bench not far from his car while dialing Jisung's number, "Oh, hyung... I've arrived at the university and now I'm in front of Economics and Management Department but I don't know where Art Department is."

"Mark-yah... I'm sorry but I might be late a bit for our meet-up. Maybe around one or two hours?"

"Is that long? So why should I do now? I'm too lazy to going back and return back here," told Mark.

"I'm so sorry not telling you earlier. My nephew not feeling well and I need to wait my sister came home. Her husband suddenly got emergency call from hospital."

"Ah... really? Nothing can be done then. It's okay. Just call me when you're coming," told Mark.

"Thank you, Mark-yah! Oh, you can just wait at that economics department because our department not far from there."

"Really? Okay. I'll wait you here then," Mark then ended the call. He walked into the faculty and look around. There are not much students in there. Maybe because it's Saturday so most of the students just come for study group or doing assignments.

Mark yawned, "I'm sleepy. I need to find some place to sleep for a while."

He walked into one of the empty class. Luckily the door not locked so he can use that place to sleep. He took a seat at the back and put his backpack on the table. Just after three seconds he put his head, he can't remember anything anymore.

*************************

"YOU need to differentiate these three first before..."

Mark scratched his ear as he heard a woman's voice, 'What kind of dream is this? It's been a while since I listen about differentiation things. Why should I dream about mathematics out of everything?'

"So everyone understand how to do the first-order-condition?"

"YES!"

Mark's eyes suddenly opened wide as he realize it's not only the woman's voice but at least forty other voices are there too. He raised his head slowly to see around him. He blinked multiple times as he shocked to see the class already filled with students and the best part is the lecturer is teaching in front. That long hair, white skin, big eyes and cute teacher is smiling at the class. Wait... cute?

Mark hold himself from shriek as he then suddenly recognize the person that teaching in front. It's Hyunji! How on earth is that girl here?!

His pocket suddenly felt vibration and he took out his phone. Jisung send text to him, 'I'm so sorry Mark-yah! I really couldn't meet you today. My nephew is crying asking me to stay even his mother already here. He's sick so I couldn't say no to him. I'm sorry again, Mark. I'll call you later.'

Mark sighed. He's in thought feeling regret to wake up early in the morning only for his meet up got cancel but then he looked in front. He smiled, 'Is this some sort of fate or what?'

"Then you guys do this elimination and substitution method to find the value of x and y..." Hyunji wrote on the whiteboard the step to answer the question while her mouth keep explaining the step.

Mark couldn't help from keep smiling while watching the way Hyunji was teaching the class. She looks very charismatic while talking in front but still got some funny side that made the students look happy too.

'How come this girl has lot of charm at the same time?' Mark amazed with Hyunji.

"Yah... It must be great if Hyunji sunbae can teach us every class instead of that boring Professor Jang," whispered the guy in front of Mark.

His friend nodded, "She's fun and quite cute too!"

Mark glared at that guy from behind as he hopes his glare can kill that guy.

That guy suddenly shivered, "Yah... why I feel chilly suddenly. Is that true this class haunted like what the rumor said?"

******************************

"THANK YOU Hyunji sunbae!"

"Thank you sunbae!"

"You should keep teach us after this, sunbae!"

"Yup! Why don't you replace Professor Jang?"

Hyunji chuckled, "I can't do that. I'm still in my internship and you guys need to feel thankful to be in Professor Jang. Even his class quite boring but he's kind in giving marks."

The students pouted but still nodded. One by one then leave the class after saying thank you to Hyunji. After the last student exit the class, Hyunji let out relieve breath.

"Thankfully everything going well," said Hyunji to herself.

She took the duster to clean the whiteboard she used just now. She even asked the students to do question in front and felt really glad that most of them can answer the question well. The feeling of students able to understand what the teacher taught is the best thing ever for a teacher.

Hyunji tip-toeing when some of the answers being written by students quite high for her height, "Aish... this must be that tall Minsuk write up there."

Suddenly there's another hand holding the duster in her hand as that person stood behind her. Hyunji get shocked and turned her head, "Mark oppa!"

Mark smiled, "Need some help shortie?"

Hyunji blinked multiple times to see Mark that took the duster from her and clean up the remaining writing on the whiteboard.

"What on earth are you doing here?"

"That's the same question I have when I saw you here but then I realize you studied here," told Mark.

"And I believe you're not one of the students here."

Mark smiled, "Let'shave some lunch, shall we? I'm dying to eat right now."