Chapter 24: Lunch with AmeriThaiKong

"AHH... so you're supposed to meet your friend that works as lecturer in my university and you accidentally walked into my class to sleep?" Hyunji smirked.

Mark with his hands on the steering wheel shook his head, "Correction there. I don't even know that class will be use later. I thought no one will do class in Saturday."

"Says who?"

Mark shrugged, "Me?"

Hyunji chuckled, "I'm so nervous actually in front of there just now. I used to do presentation in class but they're my junior and what I taught them will be include in their mid-semester exam so of course I really worried I can't do well. You were there the whole time, right? Am I doing okay there?"

"Err..." Mark stuttered. He can't say what he thought when watched her just now, right? He can't tell her that she looks charismatic and cute there, right?

Hyunji sighed, "Looking at the way you flustered I must be not doing good enough there. I must be boring to them. I'm not teaching them well..."

"No!"

Hyunji flinched to Mark's sudden rising voice.

"You're doing great there. I heard one of the student there saying that you're fun not like their lecturer," told Mark honestly.

"Really? Wahh... I really glad to hear that. Although they shouldn't talk bad to their teacher anyway..." Hyunji chuckled.

Mark glanced to Hyunji that her gloomy face changed when her bright smile appear. He keeps driving till they arrived at the restaurant that from outside just look ordinary and not so luxurious.

"You know what? This is our group favorite restaurant. No matter how many delicious restaurant we've tried, this is the best of the best!" told Mark while took off his seatbelt.

"Best of the best? Hmmm... even the famous idol Got7 choose this place as the best place. I hope it will reach my high expectation by now," told Hyunji as they entered the restaurant.

"Don't worry. It will exceed your expectation," promised Mark.

"Ohh!"

Mark and Hyunji turned their head to the voice. Jackson and Bambam already took their seat at the corner. "Oh, Jackson oppa and Bambam are here too?"

"Wahh... what a coincident to meet you guys here too. We just started eating actually," told Bambam. Mark took a seat beside Jackson while Hyunji sat beside Bambam facing Mark.

"Really? Ahjumma, I want the same set like them!" shouted Mark. He then looked at Hyunji, "Oh, Hyunji-yah! What do you want to eat?"

"Emmm..." Hyunji scan the menu on the wall fast, "I want bbq chicken set."

"One set of bbq chicken set too ahjumma!"

"Okay!" replied the owner of the shop.

"So how come you guys are here?" asked Mark.

"We got photoshoot not far from here this morning so when the photoshoot finished we came here for lunch," told Bambam.

The foods for Mark and Hyunji then arrived. Mark had the same set like Bambam – kimchijiggae, rice and some side dish while Hyunji already excited to eat her bbq chicken that came with rice, seaweed soup and some side dish too. Hyunji began with slurping the seaweed soup.