Chapter 19: I'm a Loser

MARK stopped the car at the parking lot. He took off his seat belt too like Hyunji.

"Are you going to get out too?" asked Hyunji.

"Of course. I will send you until in front of your house. It already late now for you to take the elevator alone," said Mark.

Hyunji smiled before nodded. They walked together until they arrived in front of Hyunji's house.

"Do you want to get inside first?" asked Hyunji.

Mark shook his head, "I don't think this is the right time. I'll drop by here at some other time."

Hyunji smiled, "Drive back safely."

Mark nodded and he turned his back to leave but then he suddenly stopped. Hyunji that saw Mark suddenly stop looked at what in front of Mark and her eyes turned wider to see the person in front of Mark – Minhyun with eyes of fire.

******************************

"OPPA! Oppa! Please listen to me!" Hyunji desperately tried to pull Minhyun's hand that tightly grab Mark's collar as they entered the house.

Jungmi in the kitchen and Seunghyun in the room quickly walked to living room and shocked to see the three of them.

"What's wrong, Minhyun-ah?" asked Jungmi.

"So you're the guy that made Hyunji suddenly turned rude lately and you even rudely brought her out when the ceremony still ongoing!" yelled Minhyun.

"Minhyun-ah... listen to my explanation first," Mark tried to calm Minhyun.

"Minhyun-ah, what's going on here? Why Mark is here?" asked Seunghyun.

"Seunghyun hyung, for your information Mark is Hyunji's boyfriend. He's the reason why Hyunji act strange lately. He poisoned Hyunji's mind!" told Minhyun.

"No. He's not! Mark oppa has nothing to do with this!" denied Hyunji.

"How long have you been dating Hyunji? Is that the day you brought Hyunji home when she drunk that night, you already date her?" asked Minhyun.

"He brought Hyunji home when she drunk?!" Seunghyun looked at Hyunji with his death glare.

"O-oppa! I can explain this to you..."

"What's wrong with you, Hyunji-yah?" asked Jungmi sadly that looks disappointed with her daughter.

Hyunji shook her head, "No... it's not like that..."

"Minhyun-ah! Hyunji did nothing wrong in this! She just..."

"SHUT UP!" Minhyun suddenly punched Mark that made him falls.

"Minhyun oppa!" Hyunji quickly pushed Minhyun that made Minhyun falls too.

Minhyun that flustered with Hyunji sudden action smirked, "Now you dare to push your own brother because of your boyfriend?!"

"I LOVE JAEHYUN!"

Hyunji's family shocked to hear Hyunji's sudden confession.

"Hyunji-yah..." Mark looked at Hyunji that already cried there.

"I... I left the ceremony because I couldn't help myself to stay there looking at the guy that I love becomes other woman's husband. It so painful. I felt my chest stuffed. I felt like want to die there... but Mark oppa come and save me. I'm the one who asked him to be there for me. I can't show my tears in front of my friends. I can't show anyone how break apart my heart is. I can't show anyone how loser I look if anyone knows I'm the loser that being in the one-sided love for 17 years!"

Jungmi closed her mouth with her hands. Minhyun and Seunghyun looked at their sister in disbelief look.

Hyunji nodded, "Yes. I've been in love in Jaehyun since I was kid. The childish love turned to be real love as I grow up. I really love him and I always dream to be his bride. But... everything crash apart when he propose to other girl right in front of my eyes. He never loves me. I've been living in my fairytale-like dream thinking he might loves me too and will confess to me one day. But it never happen.

For this past months, I couldn't opened my SNS because I don't want to see any of his post telling about her happy day with the girl he loves. I prayed everyday that I won't bump onto him whenever I walked in front of his house. My heart crashed just by looking at his house. My chest stuffed just by hearing to his name but... I can't tell anyone about this. It such a shame to admit that I... I'm a loser."

Hyunji cried so hard that Jungmi then hugged her and cried along, "Aigoo... what kind of mother am I for not knowing what in her daughter's heart. My daughter is hurt a lot but I never knew. My daughter being through a hard time but I never realize it. I'm such a bad mom..."

"No mom, you're not..." whined Hyunji.

Seunghyun sat on the couch trying to digest what his sister just confess. Minhyun looked at his sister in sad look. He got a lot to say but his voice just stuck in his throat.