Chapter 51: Have You Been Good?

FOUR YEARS LATER...

"SO... this is how we will get the substitution effect, income effect and finally total effect. Any question?" asked Hyunji to her students but when no one asking she continued, "It looks like everyone understand our lesson today so I think it's okay if we're having some quiz on the next class, huh?"

The students are all whining and mumbling by hearing to the word 'quiz'. Hyunji smiled to see their reaction.

"We stopped our class here. Thank you everyone."

Hyunji walked out from the class while bringing her bag and books. Some of the students greeted and bowed to her. She smiled to them before suddenly someone that came out from the room bumped to her that made all her books fall.

"Ah, we're so sorry seonsaengnim!"

"It's o..." Hyunji turned her head and she looked at two students that bumped onto her.

That two girls quickly took Hyunji's book on the floor. Hyunji glanced to their ID card student.

"Kim Jinhee... Song Miyeon...."

"Yes?" answered that two students at the same time.

Hyunji smiled weirdly wide to them, "You girls look so close with each other. Same course?"

Miyeon smiled while nodded, "Yes. We're bestfriend since in high school."

"Oh, really? Then you both must be always doing naughty thing together too, huh? Like lasering someone's eyes or something like that?" asked Hyunji.

"W-what is that mean?" asked Jinhee in blurred face.

Hyunji chuckled, "Nothing! Hahaha.... By the way, can you guys bring these books to my room? I have some urgent things to do elsewhere. Oh, can you please watering my plant at the window too. I forgot to do that this morning. See ya!"

Miyeon and Jinhee that left dumbfounded just see Hyunji walked away with her books with them.

"Is there by any chance we ever met her?" asked Miyeon.

Jinhee shook her head, "I have no idea."

*******************************

"I JUST parked my car. I'll be there in few minutes," told Hyunji before she hung up the phone. She keeps her car key in her purse before walked to the restaurant she supposed to meet her family. She parked the car a few block away from the restaurant as there's no empty spot to park the car anymore so she needs to walk a little to reach the restaurant.

She suddenly stopped when the electronic shop that having lot of television on the display shelf showed a music broadcast of idol – Got7.

"Oh, new song? Why I don't realize they made comeback already?" asked Hyunji to herself.

She typed message to JB, 'Oppa, sorry for being late. Congrats for the comeback.'

Hyunji received reply not long after, 'Yah... it's been two weeks. How come you're too busy that you don't even know that?'

Hyunji chuckled, 'I'm sorry. Adult life just too hard for my fangirling mode to be active. Anyway, I hope the best for this comeback.'

She turned her head and see the performance again. It's been a while since she meet them. Hyunji still see Got7's members once in a while to drink or grab some meal except for one person – Mark.