Chapters 49: Cry

"DO you feel like you want to eat anything?"

Hyunji shook her head. She stared at her mother's worried face, "I'm sorry for make you worry mom."

Jungmi stroked her hair, "If you feel sorry to me, don't do like this anymore."

Hyunji nodded weakly. Suddenly the door opened and Minhyun appeared with Mark behind him. Hyunji turned away her head.

"Eomma, why don't we grab something to eat downstairs? You must be hungry," told Minhyun while signaling his mother with his eyes.

"Oh... ahh... I don't eat my lunch yet. Hyunji-yah, I'm going to the café for a while. Is it okay?"

Hyunji that knew her mother and brother purposely want to let her alone with Mark flustered, "But..."

"Don't worry. It won't take a long," said Jungmi with smile. She glanced to Mark before walked away.

After both of them gone Mark sat on the chair beside Hyunji's bed.

"How are you?"

Hyunji not answer anything. She doesn't even look at Mark.

"Are we really going to treat each other like enemy forever?" asked Mark.

Hyunji smirked, "You're the one who treat me like one first."

Mark let out heavy breath, "I'm sorry..."

Hyunji looked at Mark, "For these past days, I keep thinking and thinking. Where is my fault? Did I the reason we break up? But what I did? You're the one who keep getting busy everyday yet I never complained about that because I know that the price I need to 'pay' for dating idol. But then suddenly you claimed I cheat on you for Jaehyun. Is that fair to me?"

"I... I can't bear to look at you with him."

"I told you that I have no feeling left for him! Why should you bother with that?"

"I know! I know you already love me so you have no feeling left for him. But... I saw how broke your heart because of him. I saw how deep you love him before. I force myself to put my trust on you but I can't... it's too hard. I'm just a normal human being Hyunji-yah," said Mark with eyes asking for understanding.

"Every night... I cried by myself thinking about us. Every night... I tried to force myself to accept all of this and told myself that everything is going to be okay. I force myself to pretend that I'm going to be okay. But I can't. The more I want to admit our relationship is end, the more I miss you. I love our relationship. I never thought it's going to end like this. This is just too unfair for me," said Hyunji.

Mark rubbed his face before looked Hyunji's teary eyes, "I'm sorry but I think maybe this is not the right time for me to be in any relationship. I can't focus on my relationship because of my work. I tend to be sensitive and paranoid. This is not your fault Hyunji-yah. It was me. It was my fault to ask for your heart but in reality actually I'm not ready for serious relationship. I'm so sorry."

Hyunji lowered her head and couldn't say anything.

"You also have a lot of thing to chase in this life, right? You're still young and have a bright future. I believe you can find someone that better than me, can love you better than me and will treat you better than me."

Mark stared at Hyunji that not look at him. He saw her tears falling down but he couldn't do anything.

"Once again I'm sorry and... thank you everything," said Mark that also in choke.

He walked away and about to leave the room when suddenly Hyunji said, "What if..."

Mark stopped but not turning his back.

"What if... after we build our own future and we both still have the same feeling then... is that okay?" asked Hyunji.

Mark clenched his fist, "If that what the fate want us to, let's meet again."

******************************

"WHY can't I see my sister?" asked Seunghyun with both his hand on his waist.

"I'm not saying you can't see her but... not now because urmm..." Minhyun scratched his head trying to explain that complicated thing to his brother. Their mother visit her friend that coincidentally admit to hospital yesterday.

"Is Mark in there?"

Minhyun's eyes turned wider, "How you know, hyung?"

"I just guess. So they're going to discuss about their break-up thingy?"

Minhyun blinked multiple times, "How you know that too, hyung?"

"Yah, you're the one that last to know about that. I'm always not at home doesn't mean I don't know what's going on to my family!" told Seunghyun.

"Then are you going to kill him?" asked Minhyun worried.

Seunghyun sighed, "I studied hard to be a doctor. Why should I kill someone? I can just hire someone if I want to kill him."

Minhyun gulped but didn't dare to ask anything even he curious if his brother might really had hire someone to kill people before.

"I don't really agreed for Hyunji to date Mark at first but I just couldn't say that to Hyunji after Mark already made her so happy like that. How can I say no to that? You must be the same too, right?"

Minhyun nodded as he really understand what Seunghyun felt.

"And now... that jerk broke our sister's heart. I really want to punch his face but... I'm very sure Hyunji will never agree with that," told Seunghyun.

Minhyun just nodded and holding himself from telling his brother that he actually already punched Mark just now. He then saw Mark walked from Hyunji's room direction with his cap covering his face.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Minhyun pulled Seunghyun's coat and pointed to Mark.

Seunghyun turned his head, "What? Is that Mark? Should we go and punch him?"

"Ayy... hyung..."

Seunghyun smirked, "Let's go and see Hyunji."

They walked to Hyunji's room before slowly opened the door. Hyunji was sitting on her bed with her face lowered down. Minhyun and Seunghyun looked to each other.

Seunghyun coughed, "Hyunji-yah, are you okay?"

Hyunji not saying anything. His face covered with her hair as she keeps her head low but they can clearly heard the sobbing sound.

Minhyun slowly lifted her head and his heart really hurt to see those tears falling from her sister's eyes.

"Oppa..." Hyunji sobbed with her shoulder shivered.

Minhyun hugged her, "You idiot girl... your brothers are here with you. Don't you dare to keep everything by yourself anymore, understand? You're forever our silly little girl. You don't need to pretend to be so strong."

Seunghyun patted her head, "It's okay. We're here now and always here for our sister."

Hyunji cried harder than before. Her brothers just let her be because that is what their sister need the most now – cry.