Chapter 14: Lucky?

"HYUNJI-YAH, are you busy right now?" asked Yeonhee.

"Not really, eonni. Just key in some data here. Do you need anything for me to help?"

"I'm sorry but can you help Jiah eonni for preparing prop at dance practice room 5 at level 3? They need to finish the props that Twice going to use for their showcase tomorrow," told Yeonhee.

"Okay. I'm going down now," Hyunji quickly cleaned her table and took her phone before left.

She went to the room Yeonhee said and found four people already in that room cutting some papers and preparing something using a big board.

"Anyeonghaseyo... I'm Seo Hyunji, intern from human resource department." Hyunji greeted them.

"Oh, anyeonghaseyo! You're the intern that going to help us too?" asked one of the girl.

"Yes, I am. What can I do?" asked Hyunji.

"Cut this paper like this and then..." that girl showed her what she should do.

"I'm Lee Miso and this is Kang Joon. We're intern from marketing team," told Miso while pointed to the chubby guy that sat beside her.

"Anyeonghaseyo..." greeted Kang Joon.

"I'm Yoon Yura, intern from design deparment," the girl with long hair smiled to Hyunji.

"I'm the intern from design deparment too, Song Eunsoo." Eunsoo that sat behind Yura waved to Hyunji.

"Ohh... so everyone actually intern too. So lucky to have friends that doing intern in same deparment too. Our department has no other intern except me," told Hyunji.

"Really? It must be quite lonely for you," told Miso.

"Kind of but luckily all the senior really good to me."

They talked with each other while doing their work but then suddenly the door opened and two guys appeared that make the interns surprised.

"Oh, sorry for disturbing you guys! We're going to take the file from this computer. Is that okay?" asked Jackson.

"Y-yes... it's okay!" Miso stuttered.

"Oh, Hyunji is here too? Anyeong Hyunji-yah!" greeted Mark.

"Anyeong Hyunji!" greeted Jackson too.

Hyunji smiled, "Anyeong oppa."

The other interns surprised to see Mark and Jackson greeted Hyunji.

Mark walked to them. The other interns look nervous while Hyunji remained calm.

"It's look like a lot of work. Ahh... so this is for Twice's showcase tomorrow?" asked Mark while looked at the cardboard that they already cut.

"Yes. Did you guys have dance practice?" asked Hyunji.

Mark nodded, "We're going to practice our special stage for M-Countdown next week. The thumbdrive we saved the song got virus and we just too lazy to take it again from the laptop at our dorm. Luckily we used this room to practice yesterday so we saved the song in this computer."

"Ahh... I see. So is that special stage will be amazing? What song will you guys perform?" asked Hyunji.

"You need to wait for it then. It must be good if you can come to recording session too," told Mark.

"Ayyy... I need to work! Don't worry I'll watch it later."

"Okay, Mark hyung! Done," told Jackson.

Mark nodded, "Okay then Hyunji. Let's meet again later."

"Okay, Mark oppa!" Hyunji nodded too and Mark ruffled her hair before left.

"Bye, Hyunji!" Jackson waved to Hyunji.

"Bye, Jackson oppa!" Hyunji waved to Jackson and see them left the room. She stroked her messy hair while turned her head again. She flinched to see the other interns looked at her with disbelief look, "What's wrong?"

"You knew them?" asked Miso.

"Of course. Why? Is there anyone doesn't know them? Their name is Mark Tuan and Wang Jackson. They're from..."

Eunsoo cut Hyunji's words, "Of course we know them! They are Got7! But the question is... are you that close to them? Well... you can freely call them oppa and so on."

"Ahh... about that? Actually I knew them because of my brother. They usually played basketball with my brothers and one of my brother also works here too," told Hyunji.

"Your brother works here?" asked Joon.

Hyunji nodded, "Oh, I forgot to tell you guys that my brother works in marketing department. You guys might know him."

"What's your brother name?" asked Miso.

"Seo Minhyun."

Miso closed her mouth that automatically widely opened, "You're Minhyun sunbae's sister?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Yahh! You're so lucky to have brother like Minhyun sunbae," Miso pushed Hyunji lightly.

"Lucky?" Hyunji smirked before suddenly remind of how his brother act lazy at home with just laying all day on sofa and even called Hyunji that in her room to give him remote control tv that just in front of him because he too lazy to get up. Not mentioning he just pointed the remote control using his toe.

"He's one of the popular staff here. Even the seniors from my department also always talked about him. I've heard from other staffs that his sister just worked here but I don't know it was you," told Eunsoo.

"Wahh... I really don't expect my brother really popular here," Hyunji let out disbelief laugh.

"You should tell us soon about this!" told Yura.

"It's not even something important for people to know. I worked here just like other interns too," told Hyunji.

"You're so lucky to have brother like Minhyun sunbae. You even close with Got7 members," Somi pouted.

"I don't really care about my brother but about Got7 members, aren't everyone should be close to them or with other idols?" asked Hyunji.

"Not really. Usually the senior staffs and the staffs who worked directly with them will be close with those idols. Work in JYP Entertainment doesn't mean we can meet them anytime we like or we can easily bump to them. I'm doing my interns for three months already but I never saw JYP PD-nim in my real life," told Miso.

Eunsoo nodded, "It only such a luck if we even bump to them."

Hyunji nodded. She must be has a good luck then as Got7 members close to her because they friend with her brother. She should be thankful with her brother then.