Chapter 7: Sweet Lullaby

AFTER the kids finished eating their lunch, they need to brush their teeth before having their nap time. Got7's members guide the kids and helped them to brush their teeth. Some of them just too sleepy to brush their teeth.

"Taemin-ah, you need to open your mouth to brush your teeth." Jinyoung chuckled to see Taemin already dazed off because of sleepy.

"Hyung, Seungmin already sleep! What can I do with him?" told Bambam as he already dumbfounded to see Seungmin already snores without he realize.

"You need to wake him up of course," told Youngjae while struggle with another kid named Joohyun that closed his mouth tightly as he doesn't want to brush his teeth. "Joohyun-ah, you need to open your mouth. Teacher will help you to brush your teeth."

Hyunji that was cleaning the food tray grinned to see Got7's members struggle with the kids as each of them has different character and behavior. Usually she will be the one in their spot so she knows how hard that task actually is. The cameramen also busy to shoot all the moments.

"Let me help you,"

Hyunji flinched before she turned her head and saw Mark in front of him. Her face immediately turned red to see Mark that close to her, "Oh... Mark-ssi. Are you done with the other class?"

"The kids also in the middle of brushing their teeth but most of them already big enough that we don't need to help them much. I thought maybe I should lend some hand here as we got less member here," explained Mark.

"Really? Thank you then," Hyunji smiled as they brought the food tray to the back to clean it.

Some of the teachers that saw Hyunji with Mark looked at her with jealous look but they still wink toward her as sign of tease. Mark bowed and smiled to them that made the teachers smiled shyly.

"When will this show air?" asked Hyunji as she felt quite awkward when both of them being silent. The cameraman also with them so Hyunji feel that she need to ask something for Mark to speak as she knows Mark's character is kind of quiet.

"Maybe next month or the month after. We're going to air this when we're in the middle of promotion," told Mark.

"Ah, that's right! Got7 will have comeback next month,"

"You're our fan?"

"Of course. I'm an igot7. Got7's baby bird," Hyunji felt shy to admit it to Mark.

"Thank you."

"Mark-ssi, we need to shoot the kids' nap time," one of the PD suddenly enter the kitchen.

"Okay. Hyung, you can go first. I will come a little bit later," told Mark to the cameraman.

The cameraman nodded before left them in the kitchen alone.

"It's okay. You can go. I can finish this alone," told Hyunji.

"Don't worry. It doesn't much left."

Hyunji just smiled as she couldn't help from feeling deadly happy right now. Your favorite idol is helping you cleaning the dishes. This is not something that you can get everyday!

"So... did you still see your crush when you step out from your house?"

Hyunji that wiping the tray while smiling from ear to ear suddenly slipped the tray from her hand. Her smile gone and she looked at Mark in disbelief look, "What do you..."

"Mark-ssi, you need to be there now!" urge the staff that came into the kitchen.

"Ah, okay! I'll be there now," Mark wipe his hands and just about to walk away before Hyunji suddenly grabbed his hand.