Chapter 16: Move On is Not That Hard, Right?

"HYUNJI-YAH!"

Hyunji flinched and turned her head. She saw Yeonhee stood beside her, "Oh, eonni! Do you need any help from me?"

"I asked you to copy the bank statement for me. Have you done it?" asked Yeonhee.

"Ah, yes!" Hyunji quickly looked at the paper out section, "Oh my God, I accidentally did four copies of it!"

Yeonhee sighed, "It's okay then. We can reuse the paper later."

"I'm sorry," Hyunji bowed to Yeonhee realizing her mistake.

"You're not usually like this. Are you okay? You look not focus today. Even during lunch just now you're not as talkactive as usual," told Yeonhee.

"I'm sorry..." Hyunji lowered her head.

Yeonhee smiled, "You're not in good condition today. How about you go back early for today?"

"Oh... I don't think I need that. Well... I need to go back with my brother. I don't want him to ask anything if I go back early without any proper reason."

'So... her problem is something that she won't share with her family too?' thought Yeonhee.

"It's okay then. How about you go and take some fresh air on rooftop until the office hour ended? I hope it might help you," suggested Yeonhee.

"Roof... top?"

****************

"YOU can put here," Dahye showed the place to put the files.

"Here?" Mark groaned as he put five big files on the empty table beside Dahye's table.

"Thank you, Mark-yah! Luckily I met you downstairs. If not I might need to go back and forth few times to carry all this files," told Dahye.

"It's okay, noona." Mark smiled before he looked at the table behind Dahye.

"Oh, Hyunji... is not here?" asked Mark.

"Hyunji?" Dahye looked behind her and also saw Hyunji's table empty.

Yeonhee that heard Hyunji's name turned her head, "I told Hyunji to get fresh air at rooftop."

"Why?" asked Mark.

"She looks strange today and not focus on her job. She might has some problem that she couldn't share," told Yeonhee.

"Ahh... she does look strange to me too today. I asked her to do filing for the resume of candidates but he put it in annual leave file! Luckily I checked again," said Dahye.

Mark nodded slowly listen to Yoenhee and Dahye's stories.

"Mark-yah..."

Mark looked at Yeonhee, "Yes?"

"Why don't you check her out and ask anything that might help her? Who knows she might open her heart to talk to you?" asked Yeonhee.

"Oh, that's right! I heard Hyunji close with you and your members too as Minhyun friend with you guys. Go and talk to her then," said Dahye.

********************************

HYUNJI looked at the scenery from at the rooftop. She took a deep breath, "Hahhh... what a nice fresh air here!"

Hyunji took a sip of her can coffee that she bought from vending machine. She looked at the people who walked around in front of the building. There are workers who walked around holding their briefcase and some of them busy talking to the phone. There are also students who looked happy with their friends and some of them just walk alone doing their own business.