Chapter 5: The Frustrated Brother

HYUNJI slowly opened her eyes as the sunshine that get through her window disturbing her eyes.

"Emm...." Hyunji changed her position to sit before stretched her arms forward. Her eyes blinked multiple time to see her cloth.

"What? Am I wearing this cloth to sleep? Why... awww!" Hyunji hold to her head when her head felt quite dizzy.

"Now only you get up?"

Hyunji lifted her head, "Oppa..."

Minhyun that standing in front of her room with his crossed arms look at her with angry expression. He closed the door in silence with his cautious expression while look outside.

"What's wrong oppa?" asked Hyunji to see her brother behavior.

"What... 'what's wrong' you asked me? I feel just like to...!" Minhyun pulled his fist and spontaneously Hyunji blocked her face with her arms. Minhyun groaned in frustrated, "Auhhh...!"

"Why you suddenly angry to me early in the morning like this?"

Minhyun sat on Hyunji's bed while looked at her sister face, "Where are you going last night?"

Hyunji blinked multiple times to remember again what she did last night, "I went out to drink with my friends."

"Who are they?"

"You won't know them even I tell you the names," told Hyunji.

"Just tell me you little punk!" urged Minhyun as he's holding himself to yell out. He afraid their mother will hear them.

Hyunji frowned, "It's my friend from elementary school. The twins Nana and Mina. Are you satisfied now?"

"Then why you come back with that guy?!"

Hyunji flinched as Minhyun suddenly yelled, "That... that guy... who?"

"Minhyun-ah, wake your sister up properly! Don't use your toes to wake her up!" their mother shouted from outside.

Minhyun sighed before shouted back, "Eyy eomma... how can I wake up my precious little sister like that? I'm just going to use my knee. Hohoho..." he looked at his sister again with serious expression, "Changed your cloth and clean your face properly. We're not done yet!"

Hyunji pouted, "What with that... YAH!"

Minhyun left the room after throw Hyunji's big teddy bear right to her face.

**********************

"SO what the time you're coming home last night, Hyunji-yah?" asked Seungyeon.

Hyunji stopped chewing her food. She frowned to remember again what the time she returned home, "I don't..."

"It's not really late. I was watching the movie when she came home. She just went to her room right after that," told Minhyun.

Hyunji looked at Minhyun. Her brother glared to her as sign for her not to say anything anymore, 'What's wrong with him?'

"Thanks for the food. I need to meet someone and no need to prepare lunch for me," Seungyeon took his car key before leave the house.

"Hyunji-yah, clean the dish right after. I'm going to your aunt's house. I need to return the flask that I borrow from her," told Jungmi as that woman wearing her scarf around her neck.

"Okay. Walk there safely, mom!" told Hyunji.

Her aunt's house just few blocks away and her mom will usually stay there for more than the time she used to walk to that house as that sisters have a lot of things to talk about everyday.