𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓

╔═══════════╗𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒!  ╚═══════════╝

╔═══════════╗
𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒! 
╚═══════════╝

𝐋𝐈𝐙 Chambers had everything a girl could want. The perfect parents who loved each other more than anything, a grandmother who spoiled her rotten, much to her mother's dismay. She even had an amazing older sister, despite she hasn't had much contact with her after she had moved out and was no longer on good terms with their parents. She had amazing friends, even if they were a bit crazy, and she had a good chance of getting a track scholarship. Everything was perfect in the life of Liz Chambers.

𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 a tragic accident causes her picture-perfect life to come crashing down around her, killing her parents and damaging a part of herself that neither she nor the doctors could repair. Now, Liz Chambers is not the same bubbly, happy-go-lucky girl everyone once knew. She is a hollow little shell with a ticking time bomb ready to blow up if she wasn't careful.

𝐋𝐈𝐙 has a secret, something the doctors say is very serious, more so than her messed up knee that prevented her running ever again. Only her and her grandmother know about this secret, knowing that if she were to tell her sister, who she was supposed to live with due to her grandmother living in California, all she would do is worry and walk on eggshells around her. So she kept her mouth shut, and carried on with her life, one step at a time.

𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑, things start to changed when Jasper Hale seems to take a sudden interest in her when she returns to school. Liz seemed to be the only one not fazed by the mysterious, yet strangely gorgeous Cullen's since they moved to the quiet little town of Forks; they all kept to themselves and didn't really interact with anyone outside their family. In fact, she never gave a rats ass about who they were, why the hell they moved there or if it looked like they were practically dating each other.

𝐀𝐋𝐋 Liz wanted was to move on from the accident, ignore the pity stares she receives everywhere she looks, and prepare for the inevitable. Liz was broken after the accident, but Jasper Hale seems to be the only one capable of putting the pieces back together.

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫ 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍. I own nothing but my original characters and their plots. Everything else belongs to Stephanie Meyer and the producers of the movies, which this story will be mostly based off from.

.✫*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫ 𝘾𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏. STUNNING COVER by the wonderful norasnetflix !!! Go check out her work!

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫ 𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀. Liz is a very special character of mine who I, unfortunately, will put through hell. A lot of her traits are personally taken from me, mostly to do with her struggles in school, her annoyance to gossip, her wicked sarcasm, and slight temper (hers may be more advanced). Thank you to everyone who is reading this and I hope you love Liz as much as I do.