1. A Strange Meta

Harrison opens his front door, rides in with his wheelchair... stands up. He doesn't need it anyways. He walks up to the kitchen, poors himself a glass of Whiskey and takes a sip, but he didn't get the time to enjoy it.

"I know your secret Wells" Says a voice from a speaker.

He knows the voice, he recognizes it immediately. Above him he can hear the glass of the ceiling shattering, he takes a sprint. Red lightning appears behind him. He runs and runs just in time before the ceiling comes down.

"Detective West, Barry. Thank you for coming." Says Harrison.

"Yeah no problem. What happened?" Asks detective West.

Barry walks away, to where the glass is laying on the floor. He kneels down and gives a look at it. Then Joe joins him.

"What do you see Barr?"

"There's no point of impact. It's like the glass just shattered out of itself. It's weird" Barry replies.

"There's another thing Barry... The whole ceiling came down, Wells is in a wheelchair. How come he doesn't have any scratches?"

Barry stands up and looks at Joe. He doesn't know what to replie. But before the finally wants to say something Wells shows up.

"Gentlemen, I know exactly who did this."

"His name is Hartley Rathaway, one of my former students here at Star Labs and a former friend. He is an absolute genius." Says Wells back at Star Labs where the rest of the team is looking at the big screen.

"Oh yeah and don't forget that he's a complete dick..." Adds Cisco almost screaming.

"Then why does he want to kill you? If he was your friend" Asks Barry.

"We had a little... missunderstanding"

"His last name, it sounds familiar." Adds Barry.

"That's because his parents own the big company Rathaway Industries." Answers Caitlin.

BLIEP BLIEP BLIEP!!

Cisco runs towards the computer, there's a warning from a Metahumain trying to destroy the Rathaway Industries building.

"That's Hartley, Barry he's at the Rathaway Industries building."

"On my way!" He says and disappears leaving yellow lightning behind.

When Barry arrived at Rathaway Industries he say a rather small guy with black clothes destroying the building with some sort of sound waves. He tells Cisco who replies with instruction for Barry to follow. Him and Hartley fight, but in the end Barry wins the fight quite easily.

"Turns out you're not so smart after all." Says Barry with confidence.

"Smart enough to have figured out who Harrison Wells really is." Hartley replies smiling.

Barry looks at him, just like Cisco and Caitlin look at Harrison. Their expression being the same, in awe. Wells looks in front of him not wanting to be confronted to this now, for just a second. Then everyone went back to normal as if Hartley hadn't said anything.

"I'm bringing him in." Barry says to everyone at Star Labs through his communication system.

"He's locked away in the pipelines where he won't get out for a very very long time." Says Barry satisfied.

"I'm going to talk to him." Says Cisco while walking away.

"Guys, Riley comes back from her friends tomorrow so do me a favor" Says Harrison.

"Yeah sure, what's that?" Asks Barry him.

"Do not tell her anything about this. She can not know about Hartley."

------------------------

Hey everyone,

I hope you enjoyed the first part of the story. The next parts will be in Rileys POV, this was just the introduction part where Riley herself is not in it.

DISCLAIMER: I try to use as much from the series as I can but please do not hate on me if I change some things or get things wrong. I'm doing my best, really.

xxx Britt