8. Two Barrys

When I walk upstairs I see Caitlin and Cisco talking to my dad about the gauntlets. I don't see Barry anywhere, he must be at C.C.P.D trying to look for the dementor creature.
"Hartley would know." I hear Caitlin say.
"He would know what?" I ask. They all turn their heads not knowing I was here.
"The electro guns are fried. So it shorted the wave tubes, destroyed the amplifiers." Says Cisco.
I look at my dad.
"Yeah, I'm sure Hartley would know. He's the one who build it." I say.
"Fine, let's see if he can help but he stays in the cell." He answers.
There is an orange flash and wind comes across my face. It's Barry but he looks different. A bit scared even. He confuses me even more when he says...
"Where is he? Where's the other flash?"
Caitlin and I look at each other both not knowing what to think. We look back at Barry. And all of a sudden there's an other Barry walking though the door opening of the main space.
"I'm right here." He says.
My eyes widen. What is happening? Am I seeing double?
"Okay, not how I expected today to turn out." Says Cisco while walking towards other Barry.
"Okay, uhm so who are you?" Says the Barry in the suite.
"Who is he? Who are you?" I ask as confused as I'll probably ever be.
"What I'm Barry. I'm Barry. I'm your Barry. He's..."
"Your doppelganger!" Says Cisco almost excited.
"No, not yet." Says the Barry in normal clothing. "I am you Barry. Just different." He continues speaking to the other Barry.
"What is going on here?" Asks Cisco in utter despare.
"Okay guys, I'm sorry. This was not supposed to happen. The tranq dart Caitlin made was supposed to work longer." Barry follows up.
"I did not give him a tranq dart." Says Caitlin unguiltely behind me.
"Okay, no, yes, not you. The you from the time that I'm from." Says Barry.
"The time that you are from?" I ask with my eyes as wide as they can possibly be.
My dad comes closer towards us and says...
"I think what he's trying to say is, he's from the future."
"The future?!" I repeat.
"Yeah."
"Wait are we saying I can time travel?" The other Barry asks.
"One day." Barry responds with a smile.
"So that explains the white symbol." Says Cisco. I look at Barry's chest and indeed on his suite is a white circle with a gold lightning bold in it. The circle is supposed to be red.
"But wait a second, suppose we now change your emblem? Will it be because we got the idea from this or, I mean, that would mean that..." He continues but my dad cuts him off.
"Stop talking. You stop talking too, alright?" He points to the Barry in normal clothes.
"The more you say, the more the timeline is disrupted. Now, I'm going to assume that your presence here is the reason that thing is attacking us?"
"Yeah, it's been chasing me ever since I got here."
"So how do we stop it? Asks Barry in the suite.
"We don't know." My dad replies.
"Than what are we going to do?"
"The one thing we can." My dad says and rolls away with his wheelchair leaving all of us in mystery.

Were all standing around the conputer desk tracking the thing we called Time Wraith.
"Okay, our satellite has found our floating friend and it's coming back." I say.
"I need to know how to stop it." Barry says.
"When I get back you guys have a year to figure it out." He continues.
"Okay we'll figure something out." Cisco answers.
Barry walks towards me and puts his arm around me sheelding me from the others.
"Hartley knows where Ronnie is." He wispers. I look up to him in his eyes to see if he's telling the truth and to my judging he is. I think back at the time I met Ronnie, the times he and Caitlin spend together, their engagement, his death and finally him turning up to be a meta called firestorm we've been trying to find. The computer start blieping and Barry turns away from me.
"It's coming." Says Caitlin.
"You need to leave now." My dad demands him. Barry nods. Both the Barrys exchange the symbols on their suite back to where they belong.
"Thank you." He says quickly and takes off.
We all turn back to the monitor and watch how the wraith is following Barry in the particle accelarator as he's running. We watch as the wraith comes closer to Barry, and closer to the point that he's almost cought up to him.
"It's slowing him down." I say worried.
"Not for long." Says our Barry and takes off to the accelerator as well. We watch as now both the Barrys take on the wraith the one helping the other get through the time portal and dissapears...