15. That You're In Love With Me

I slowly losen myself from Hartley hug and walk towards Cisco with a confused look. Without realising everyone is still in the same room as us I say...

"Is that true Cisco?" He looks at me weirdly, so does everyone else.

"Uh, what do you mean?" He asks. With the knowlege of everyone listening I decide to take his arm and basiclly drag him to the lab.

"Now tell me, is it true?" I ask again.

"Is what true?" He alsmost shouts.

"That you're in love with me..." It's like all emotion is sucked from his face. He just stands there like a stone statue. The precious smile he always carries is gone.

"Wha-but h-how do you even know that?" He's so embarrest he can't even look at me properly.

"I had a feeling." I say. "For how long Cisco? You should have told me."

"I can't, I couldn't it-it would have ruined our friendship." He stutters. I reasuringly takes his hands.

"Hey, you know NOTHING could ruin our friendship. I would never let that happen." I tell him. "When did it start?" I ask him softly. He takes a deep breath as if he's going to confess to a major crime.

"Since the first time I saw you..." I sigh.

"Oh my god..." I whisper. I finally come to the realisation that he's been in love with me for so long. I turn my head to the rest of the team, they're just minding their own buissess. When I turn back to Cisco, he's still looking at his feet.

"I am so sorry..." Is the only thing I manage to say. "I should have seen it sooner." He comes one step closer to me.

"No, Riley this isn't your fault. Don't put this on yourself." I look innocently into his eyes. "Look, these feeling... they will eventually go away trust me. I know you love Hartley and that you're happy with him. I would never ever stand in the way with that." His words seem to calm me, I pull him into a hug.

"That's why you must hate him so much." I say when I pull away from the hug.

"For a small part." We both chuckle of his answer.

We walk back to the team, Hartley approaches me.

"What was that about." He asks me.

"Nothing for you to worry about, everything is fine." I decide not to tell him because he would freak out and probably kill Cisco.
When I think about it more I come to a conclusion, that's why Cisco was being so weird lately. Although he said he had been in live with me for longer, and he isn't even the only one being secretive with me. I mean they all secretly meet up Barry, Caitlin, Cisco and even Hartley. I notice I'm not stupid, I just didn't think much of it but it starts to down on me that this is actually kind of odd.

The team has left again, this time to meet up with each other at the C.C.P.D, everyone is there except me and my dad. Why would they have secret meetings? I decide to follow them. They get to Barry's lab and so do I. Before they could even start a conversation I show myself to them.

"You guys seem to spend a lot of time together." I especially look to Hartley.

"Riley..." Hartley starts.

"No. Nothing Riley... What is going on with you guys?" I ask annoyed. Barry steps forward.

"Uhm, we have to tell you something." He says.

"Yes. I bet you do!" I shout.

"Riley... your dad, well he's not who he says he is." Barry starts to tell.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Harrison Wells is not Harrison Wells. He's Eobard Thawn, and he's the reverse flash." I think back to the time we first saw the reverse flash. We've been trying to track him ever since.

"What?! No that can't be possible..." I try to make sense of it but I don't even get the time before Barry cuts me off.

"I'm sorry Riley but it-..." Anger rises thougout my entire body and I lose control of it.

"NO!" I scream. I have this odd feeling in my eyes and of confusion. The whole team sets a step back and it looks like they're hipnotized and all their eyes turn yellow for just a second. I suddenly feel scared. Did I do that? What the hell was that? But before I can process I can feel a rush of wind and lightning behind me and before I know I'm locked in one of the pipeline cells. Barry has locked me here. He's standing in front of the cell.

"Who the hell are you and what have you done with Riley?" He looks really mad.

"Barry? What are you talking about. It's me. It's Riley." I try to tell him.

"Barry? Why is my daughter is the pipelines?" I hear my dad say. I've never been happier to hear his voice. I put my hands on the glass walls as a sign for help.

"She isn't Riley, she can hipnotize people with her eyes." Says Barry. I start to slightly panic. No, no no no I can't do that, I don't do that, what the hell is going on with me. I can see the rest of the team arrive behind my dad.

"That is my daughter Barry. But there is something I need to tell you." He says looking to me.

"You are a meta human..."

———————————————————————
Authors note:
Hey, sorry for this chapter. It's really crowded and a LOT is happening at the same time. I hope you can still follow the story.

I will try to be writing a lot more. And I'm sorry for the long writing stop before the last episode I wrote. My granddad passed away and I didn't feel like writing at all but I think it's going to keep me busy soooo expect some more. Xxx