10. Back To The Future

Me and Hartley walk back to our appartement. On the road we don't talk. But i feel like saying something. Turn to face him. It's getting dark outside but I can still see every detail on this face. It gives me shiffers. I open my mouth but he stops me. He puts him thumb on my lips.
"Sst.." He looks me deep into my eyes.
"How long I've wanted to do this."
He slightly moves him thumb around on my lips and then pulls it away. He looks me in the eyes and starts to lean in. In a fraction of second his lips are pressed gently agains mine. They're so soft, like I know them to be. I kiss him back softly then pull away. I look at him and smile like an idiot.
"Well, how was that?" He asks in a Hartley kind of way.
"I'm still mad at you remember." I try to say seriously but I'm still smiling madly. He laughs and takes my hand as we walk further to our home. The beer is still on the kitchen counter. He losens his hand from mine and takes a seat on the sofa. I sit next to him. He startes talking.
"You know I thought about you every single day when I left."
"Same here." I say with a funny voice. He smiles.
"Look, I just want to say that I love you, and I know you're still mad at me for leaving and I'm going to do everything to make it up to you. But since we haven't seen each other in so long and stuff I still want to ask you this." He sighs.
"Riley Wells... do you want to be my girlfriend again?" He closes his eyes in anticipation.
I put my hand on his cheek. His eyes open.
"Yes Hartley Rathaway, I do." I smile.

I spent the rest of the day at Star Labs and Hartley at home in the appartement. I want to talk to Cisco. He's my best friend and needs to know what happened today. I see him sitting behind his own desk working on some model of the delorean from back to the future. I walk towards him and sit on this desk. He looks up at me.
"Hartley asked me to be his girlfriend again." I say.
"And what did you say?" He asks.
"I said yes." I smile softly.
"Well that's great I'm happy for you." He says but he doesn't mean it.
"Cisco..."
"No. For real. I'm just going to have to get used to him again." He concentrates on his delorean.
"You think you can do that for me?"
"For you anything." He smiles at me.
"Thanks Cis!" I give him a hug. "Cool delorean by the way. Come over tonight to watch back to the future. I'll make sure Hartley isn't home." I say.
"I would like that." He says smiling.

I'm sitting on the sofa with a huge bowl of sweet popcorn in my hands, it's my favorite kind, so is Cisco's. Of course Hartley's favorite is salted popcorn. Cisco comes walking towards me with his dvd box with all 3 back to the future movies in it. He sets on the first one and comes sitting next to me on the sofa. At the point where Marty goes back to 1955 I'm already starting to feel sleepy and lean in against Cisco's chest and he puts his arm around me. Ever since Hartley left, Cisco and I became closer than ever and we did this a lot, watch a movie and cuddle. As friends of course, I never felt anything for Cisco. Only purely friendship related feelings of course.
Tonight I send Hartley over to Caitlin. I mean he has missed a lot and she's way better at explaining stuff. She's also a bit the only one who can tolerate him exept me.
Cisco starts brushing through my hair with his finger like he always does and I know I will fall asleep in no time. And so I did, I don't remember seeing any part after Marty meeting his younger dad in 1955. Only to be woken up by the sound of the door. It's Hartley. He walks in and sees us lying together.
"What's this supposed to be?" He asks weirdly.
I immediatly stand up.
"What do you mean 'what's this supposed to mean?'" I quote him...