Healing Properties

"Why did you come over here in the first place?" He asks me and I quickly try to think of something to say. 

"I- I came to ask to use your phone," I say sounding scared of him. "I can't find my parents, they've been gone for days, and I don't have a phone at home!" I say and start crying a little bit, I read into his mind and he starts to think that he may have killed my 'parents'.

"They're not coming back." He says looking ashamed.

"What?" I ask him in fear.

"Your parents, they're not coming back." He says. I just sit there thinking about how he thinks that he killed my parents, it's quite amusing actually. I dive deeper into his mind, I want to know how he feels and what he's thinking, right now he feels like he is connected to me in a way that he cannot explain, and that is why he doesn't want to dispose of me. He knows that I am here for a reason and that fate has drawn us together. "Stay here." He says and disappears. I sit still for several minutes and wait until he comes back. He finally comes back and starts to undo the ropes that kept me tied to the chair, "I cleared a room for you to stay in." He says smiling a little bit.

"Why are you being so nice to me? You don't even know my name, and you just murdered a girl! Do you know how close I was to being that girl?!" I say standing up backing away from him.

"I know you find me interesting, or else you wouldn't be here." He says smirking. "You were drawn here for a reason, and I'm not letting you leave." He says and I hear the door lock, so I look towards the door and start running. I struggle to try to open the door and he walks towards me calmly, "You can't leave." He says and I just slide down the door and cradle my knees. "Everything is going to be fine, I just need to find out why I'm being pulled towards you." He says giving me an evil smile. "I can sense that you don't really want to leave." He says and grabs my arms. Yanking tightly he swiftly picks me off of the ground.

Sniffling, I wipe my eyes, "You never asked me what my name was." I proclaim and he cocks his head to the side. "Natalie, my name is Natalie," I say and he smiles. He grabs my arm and leads me upstairs to a room. Not knowing common decency, his pull is quite aggressive and would be painful to a normal girl.

"This will be your room, for the time being, so get comfortable." He says pulling me into a room. He doesn't say much, and he begins to exit the room.

"I have to share a room?" I ask and he turns around looking confused. There is a spirit of a man who I know Michael cannot see.

"What did you just say?" He asks me and I shrug my shoulders and roll my eyes. I try to act irritated, so I can express my concerns.

"I don't feel comfortable sharing a room with him," I say looking towards the blond haired boy and I point at him. The man stares back at me with a blank stare and looks surprised that I can see him.

"You can see him?" He asks me even more confused than he was before, he does his cute head tilt towards me.

"Yes, I'm not blind," I say sniffling a little bit, from the tears that were shed earlier.

"He must want you to see him because I cannot see anybody." He says astonished, this is the exact reaction I was wanting from him.

"I didn't want to be seen by either of you, you're fucking disgusting." The blond man starts yelling and pointing to Mr. Langdon, I'm guessing he just appeared to Michael.

"Come on Natalie, I'll take you to another room," Michael says and leads me into another room. "Is this good?" He asks being a gentleman. I nod my head, "I'm in the other room, don't leave because ultimately I will find you." He says semi-threatening me. Walking out of the room he closes the door. I wander around the room, trying to make myself feel at home and also trying to come up with a definite plan.

I listen for Michael, who is in the room next to me, and I see his thoughts so clearly that I feel the same emotions as he does. He's excited, confused, and very unaware of the situation that he has been drawn into. Not quite sure what to do with himself, he's thought several times that he should come to check up on me.

I wait around an hour until I can't hear his thoughts anymore, indicating he is probably sleeping. I open my door and quietly tiptoe to the stairs. I start to imagine myself in front of the table with the dead girl and I feel myself transport. I look down at the beautiful girl whose life was taken too early from her and push her hair out of her face. Looking for her heart, I find it on the ground and begin to place it back inside of her. I feel around the house with my mind for any type of sewing materials, and I'm in luck. I go to the location of the needle and thread and head back to the table. Trying my hardest to sew the girl back together I stitch her chest as carefully as possible. Once she is close to brand new, I begin to cast my magic upon her. I accomplish casting a spell to try and bring her back to life, hoping that when she awakes that she will be as silent as possible.

I'm very confident with my magic, but I am definitely not invincible. Once Michael begins to understand the full effects of his true powers, this Earth will literally turn into a burning hell. For now and for the foreseeable future, I am by far superior in knowledge and in magic.

I've seen the bullshit commercials for the supposed coven in New Orleans, it's a school to suppress other witch's powers. Instead of teaching young witches to grow and advance with their powers, they teach them to contain them from the outside world. We were given these powers for a reason, we must share with the world instead of trying to hide in the dark. For me, it's different. Ever since I saw Michael come home as a newborn child, I knew that I might as well be one of those coven witches. I've meditated for years, resisting every urge to use my powers, and it has been no easy task. The longer I go without my magic, the harder it is to detect.

Over the years of not using magic, I've learned of new loopholes. I truly understand the depth of the contents that we call magic, I know how to use it, when to use it, and exactly who has what powers. I could easily be the next supreme because, just like Michael, I feel my powers grow stronger and stronger each day. The test of the seven wonders seems easy to me, I've mastered each of the seven skills and even a few new ones. The supreme is nothing to me.