Short and Sweet

"You have interviews to conduct," I chuckle to the man who is trying to get in my pants. Michael and I are fully clothed but he is raised over me making excuses to cancel all of his plans for the day.

"They can wait," He says smiling over me, reminding me of when we were younger and first in love. He's still the same kid inside, I know it. "Plus, I'm pretty sure you know more about Mallory than I ever will," He says and I shake my head.

"You were the one who discovered her secret crush, you should really go talk to her," I say and he lays his head on my chest. "Plus maybe she'll tell you things I've never heard before," I say running my fingers through his long, brushed hair.

"I doubt it, you're the one she's in love with," He says sighing.

"Of course she is, I'm irresistible. When has that ever stopped you before?" I ask and he tries to think of another case as to why he shouldn't conduct his interview.

"I don't want to. I could be doing much better things than interviewing a scared girl," He says as I continue to massage his head. "Much better things," He says raising his head for a split second to kiss my lips. Lowering his head he sighs aloud.

As I'm brushing through his hair, my fingers get caught up in a kink in his hair, "You should cut your hair, I like it better short," I say and he laughs out loud.

"Why is it too masculine for your taste?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"No, but a short haired Mr. Langdon has a better chance of laying Mrs. Langdon than a long-haired Michael does," I say and I can feel the contemplation running through his mind. My power over him is incredible.

"Whatever, it's sexy and you know it," He says sitting over top of me, hovering again. Lowering himself down inch by inch he places his face so close to mine that I can feel his breath on my lips.

"Come on Michael! Ms. Mead is going to kill her before you even get to interview her," I say pouting and he frowns.

"Let the bitch die, what do I care?" He says smiling and gives me a small peck on the lips. Following that, he places his lips on mine for a slow and intimate kiss.

Breaking the kiss, I begin to talk, "What if I do the interview with you? She'll be much more comfortable and willing to talk," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"You really think that she's going to want to talk to you after you broke her precious heart?" He says and I suppose it's true.

"I mean, maybe? Probably, she's deeply in love with me apparently," I say and he smiles above me.

"She's not the only one," He says pecking me on the lips, and then his face lights up. "What if we invited her to our bedroom, Mallory gets what she wants and I know you're curious too," He says smirking evilly.

"Nope, I won't even cheat on you with your consent," I say and his face drops, "You're lucky I'm a loyal wife," I say smiling and I poke his nose with my index finger.

"You were the one who was about to let her indulge in her fantasy with you," He says smirking once again at me and I roll my eyes.

"Michael, go do your interview. You may find some interesting things," I say and he pouts at me.

"I think I'll stay here," He says resting his head on my chest again, he's so fucking stubborn. After a few seconds of playing with his hair, I start to here Layna cry from across the room.

"Oops, your time is up. Duty calls!" I say and he looks up to me. I give him a quick peck on the lips and crawl out of the giant bed. "Go do the stupid interview!" I yell back to him and by the time Layna stops crying he is gone.