Satisfaction of Saying No

"He thinks that I'm in love with you or something, it's weird," I say sprawled out on Mallory's bed. My words are slurred and my head is pounding. After my endeavor with the antichrist, I left immediately. Not that I didn't like it, I really don't care either way, but I need to know there is more to him than just sex. All that I really got from my experience is that I'm not into sex at all, it's kind of painful and doesn't feel as good as the movies make it seem. I'm sure Michael enjoyed it, but he's like the boy in the romcom movies that the girl is not into at all so she gives him pity sex, except for I am deeply in love with Michael. That's why alcohol has been my best friend today, lots and lots of alcohol.

"Obviously you're in love with Michael and not me, he probably was jealous that you had a best friend," Mallory says and my heart kind of sinks into my chest when she says 'best friend'. I don't know why, but I felt the need for her to tell me that he was right to be jealous.

It's kind of sick the way I look at life, I want everybody to want me and I love having the satisfaction of telling them no. I felt upset that she didn't want me. I don't know why I allow myself to think this way, she told me about her long time boyfriend! I just need to be felt about the same way that I feel about Michael. Yes, I know that Michael loves me, but he doesn't like to show it because we're both too caught up in this "dominance" game.

Sometimes I just want to be treated as a wife, without the sexual favors and kitchen duties. I want to be treated as a spoiled queen and eat too much food, but I'm stuck in this hell hole until someone kills him; Therefore, releasing my soul. Still, rejection never feels good, ever. Not even from a woman who I am not in love with.

"Mallory?" I ask the girl next to me. She looks towards me with a curious glance. "I want him to be jealous," I say sitting up from the comfort of the bed.

"I don't know what that means, Mrs. Langdon," She says looking slightly frightened.

"Don't call me that, you know how much it bothers me!" I say and pout, my head hurts.

"I think you've had one too many, maybe it's time for bed," She says and I feel so frustrated that my eyes are watering. "I'll take care of Lana." She says standing up and walking to the other side of the room.

"Don't touch her, and don't walk away from me," I say, my eyes barely open as I extend my hand out and pull her back to the bed with the strengths of my mind.

"What just happened?" She says looking all around her and trying to figure out what just pulled her across the room.

"Don't act stupid Mallory," I say groaning, this girl is so clueless. "You're not who you think you are, you're a witch you stupid fuck," I say falling back into the headboard lined with pillows. She's so dumb.

"Alright Mrs. Lang-" She begins to say but I cut her off.

"Natalie!" I yell out at her and she continues her sentence.

"It's time for bed, we can talk about it when you're sober," She says in a harsh tone.

"Why don't you ever wear your hair down? I've never seen it not in a bun," I say, barely awake, and undo her hair with a tiny amount of magic. Her somewhat long hair falls past her shoulders, revealing a parting down the middle. She looks as beautiful as ever, and more and more familiar as I dig through the depths of my mind.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks and I notice that my mouth is agape.

"You're Cordelia's replacement, I remember you!" I say suddenly awake. "You're the next supreme, how did I not recognize you this entire time?"

"What I-" She starts to say.

"Shut up! Just stop talking, you're Mallory. You're a coven witch, you're Cordelia's prodigy!" I say satisfied that I've cracked the code. I always knew she looked familiar but I never put my pieces together until now.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Mallory says genuinely frightened.

"I'm guessing you're under an identity spell, I'm not sure how to undo it. Tell me Mallory, do you remember anything before working for Coco?" I ask and she looks at me in shock.

"No, I don't," She says with a worried look on her face.

"How do you remember your boyfriend from a long time ago?" I ask because there is absolutely no way for her to remember if she is under an identity spell.

"I- I don't know, I just remember him. In fact, I have a clear picture of him in my head right now!" She says trying to cover herself up.

"You're lying to me, don't ever do that again," I say annoyed.

"I'm not lying, Mrs. Langdon," She says and I roll my eyes heavily.

"I'm not a fool, just tell me the truth!"

"Mrs, I- I just made it up!" She says looking ashamed of herself. "You were talking about how much you loved Michael, and no ones ever felt that way about me so I made him up," She says and I start laughing. "What's so funny? I was telling the truth!" She says looking somewhat infuriated.

"No you weren't," I say smirking at her, and she looks offended.

"I absolutely was! Why would I lie?" She says and I continue to smile at her.

"You're gay, that's why! You want 'him' to be a girl, don't you Mallory?" I ask smirking and she looks at me in horror. "It's okay you don't have to hide it, I don't judge. I, myself, find women very very attractive." I say smiling at her and she continues to look embarrassed.

"I- I don't know what to say," She says looking upset.

"Kiss me!" I say smiling at her. This poor fool's probably never accepted herself for who she is, it's about time that she does.

"What?" She asks looking up to me in shock and I roll my eyes. I sit up straight and she sits on the bed directly in front of me. Moving her hair behind her ear with my fingers, I lean in closer. Before I reach her mouth with mine, I snap out of my trans of trying to help Mallory.

I pull back and notice that Mallory's eyes are closed awaiting impact. Removing my hand from her face she looks upset with me. "Michael may be a cheater, but I am not. I am a faithful wife and I intend to keep it that way, go continue your lesbian fantasy with someone else. Love who you love, Mallory, be yourself," I say and begin to get ready to leave, but she finally finds her voice.

"He doesn't even treat you right, Natalie! All of this time spent being your maid, your babysitter, your personal therapist, and for what? For you to go back to the man that broke you over and over again! I'm the only person who has treated you right in your god damn life! Give me credit, I know for a fact you feel the same as I do. Let me be me and you be you," She says almost running out of breath as she pulls my head closer to hers in an intense moment of tension. Her lips attack mine with full on force and I back away as she desperately clings onto my hair. Pulling away completely she is left vulnerable and exposed. She falls over onto the bed and starts weeping, I feel bad but mostly satisfied. It was only a matter of time until she revealed herself to me. Tonight I get the privilege of walking away victorious.

"I'm in love with Michael and that is all," I say standing up and dusting off my dress. I walk over to Layna's crib and I pick the small child up and I walk towards the door way where Michael is standing. He extend his arm out and I gladly accept it, "Impeccable timing Mr. Langdon," I say to him smiling as the three of us walk back to our room.

"I try, Mrs. Langdon," He says with the same, devilish smile. I love having the satisfaction of saying no.