Michael's Hell

"If you are neither on my side nor hers, why are you helping me?" He asks smirking.

"Honestly, Michael, I have no idea."

The Next Month...

"When are you going to teach me anything? I've been doing the same fucking things for weeks now!" Michael screams at me aggravated.

"Need I remind you, you killed an innocent couple just wanting to move into a house?" I say being as patient as possible.

"That was before I even met you, how can you hold it against me?" He asks me and I roll my eyes.

"You vanished their souls, Michael!" I say fuming, "How could you not hold yourself accountable?"

"Do you want me to bring them back? You know I'm capable, I just want to learn from you Natalie and you're making this so difficult." He says rubbing his eyes.

"Don't you dare cry on me, it's what you always do," I say sighing.

"I'm frustrated okay?" He says calming down.

"If you really wished to learn so bad then you would be teaching yourself, why do you need me to teach you?" I ask and he looks up at me and glares.

"How am I supposed to learn anything if I don't even know what I'm doing?" He asks me and I roll my eyes.

"Figure it out, Michael! I did it, Cordelia did it." I say.

"I don't want to talk about her." He says and turns away from me.

"When our plan goes through, she will be your supreme. You need to learn how to respect her, and then, in time, you will prove yourself to be more powerful." I say. "Everything takes time, no matter how important it is."

Michael and I have been arguing nonstop for the past few weeks because of how desperately he wants to learn. He refuses to accept that he does not need me as a teacher, I am only but a mentor. I'm starting to feel like his mother, even though I am pretty sure we are around the same age.

We are currently in the same house that his own mother tried to kill him, and for once, I don't think Michael's reaction to his mother ambushing him is extreme or wrong. If it were me I would have done the same thing. I would have set the bitch on fire. Then again, I understand her reasoning too. I'm neutral.

I can see all of the spirits, so I feel pretty safe. I know what they're doing at all times, but somehow, even though Michael can't always see them, he knows what they're doing too.

I have had the chance to talk with his mother and his supposed father, and honestly, I do not know exactly what Michael is. All I know is that he is a spawn of the devil, and I don't know why but I'm accepting it.

Michael doesn't understand himself, he does things that he doesn't mean to do and harms every single person in his path, but somehow managed to miss me. I'm incredibly surprised that I'm not dead... yet.

Usually when I touch people and other witches I can see all of the bad that they have done in the past, not with Michael. When I touch Michael, I see our future, together. Something isn't right about it though. Our future is full of fire and fury, and it takes place underground where the academy is. It's a literal hell for a select few, but heaven for Michael and I. When I touch him, I see him and me in the midst of the world coming to an end, I see the population almost completely vanish. I don't think Michael even knows of his true intentions, but why would I try to prevent it?

I've had my good moments with him and a lot of bad ones. Sometimes he gets so angry and flustered that he tries to punish me by throwing me, but he always ends up apologizing immediately after. We have a relationship full of domestic violence, but we never ever leave each other's side. Although, when I think of Michael I think of all of the bad things that he has done, he is a big softie. It's so odd that he cares so much, but he does. He loves being appreciated, he loves attention, and he loves and values whatever family he can hold onto. Lately, I've been the only family that he has, other than that old bitch Miriam. I don't know why he still likes her, I'm the only one that he truly needs. I'm not ashamed to say that maybe I am a little bit too jealous and a little bit too overprotective over him, but no one knows him as well as I do. She doesn't deserve his companionship, she deserves to watch from a distance at best. Some nights he even leaves me to go to her house, he leaves me alone for hours at a time without telling me where he is going.