Planning

In the morning, I sneak out of the comfortable bed and walk downstairs. I'm not quite sure what to do with Michael right now, he is so young and, quite literally, the opposite of pure. The only thing I can really do is pray, to whoever is out there, that he uses the full extent of his power for good, not evil. Somehow, he is grown but still so naive, he doesn't understand himself and it makes him destructive. He understands that he's more powerful than most, but he doesn't know how to use it to his advantage. Teaching him will either be the best or worst decision of my life, let's hope I'm right on this one.

Instead of being the bitchy neighbor that he shared a bed with, I decide to be courteous to my guest. Since I know the ins and outs of the man on my bed, I choose to make him breakfast. For a big bad wolf, he eats the normal amount of food as any human would, but he loves avocados. I don't know what compelled me to buy avocados at the store last weekend other than fate, but I have them. Also, I do not exactly know how to prepare an avocado because I have not and never will eat one, but I have heard that people like it with toast. I peel the avocado and put it on a plate with a piece of toast, and that's all I'm willing to do. Avocados make me want to vomit and they smell the absolute worst.

Like we have a mental connection, which we obviously do, Michael walks down the steps. He is still wearing his boxers and his robe that is covered in blood, thankfully, I made him take it off before he went to sleep. I pretend not to notice him, but I see him smiling from the corner of my eye. Facing the opposite direction, I begin to look into his mind. He wants to surprise me. To show how much dominance I have over him, I spoil his plan. "Your breakfast is on the table, I know how much you like avocados," I say, turning around. His face drops because I ruined his chance to scare me, he shrugs his shoulders and sits down at the table. Sitting down, I begin to eat, until I realize how dirty he is. "I'll be right back," I say to him as I excuse myself from the table. Running up the stairs I continue on and into my room, I walk in my closet and grab one of my shirts. As attractive as he is, I do not need any distractions when I am trying to teach him valuable life lessons. Making my way downstairs I throw him my shirt, "Take off your robe, it's filthy," I say sitting down at the breakfast table. He undresses his upper half and places the shirt over his torso, it's quite large on him since I like all of my clothing extra big, but if he cares that much he can walk across the street and put his own shirt on.

I begin to eat my breakfast that consists of egg whites and he just stares at me, not touching his lovely avocado. "I enjoyed last night, Natalie." He says and I look up. He gives me his creepy, yet seemingly innocent, smile and I shrug my shoulders.

"Why? Nothing happened." I say and continue to stuff my face, his jaw drops as if he is shocked by the statement that I just made.

"What do you mean? You and I made a connection!" He says trying to explain his point of view to me.

"Michael, I've had a connection with you ever since you were born," I say and he looks flustered.

"And, we.. you know." He says giving me the side eye.

"We what, Michael?" I say confused and he leans in as if he was going to tell me a secret.

"You and I slept next to each other, not only in the same house but in the same room as well. That's quite a progression." He says slightly at a slightly lower tone than he was speaking before, and smiles feeling accomplished.

This is where Michael's innocence comes into play. He values each and every one of his relationships so dearly but is so unaware of how much he hurts the people he loves. I'm not sure why, but he believes that sleeping next to one another is a big advancement in our relationship. To many, a huge breakthrough in one's relationship would be sexual intercourse, but not to Michael. He takes even the smallest details into consideration, but unfortunately, he was programmed to only look out for himself. I remember crawling into my bed last night and Michael following suit, he was so excited. His grin I could feel from a mile away, he was so happy to even be invited into my home nonetheless sleep in the same bed as me. He finally felt like he was doing something right in his life, and I hope to keep this trend going. If he does something good, he feels good. I want him to be able to learn the consequences of his actions, and the people that he harms.