Stronger Attractions

"How can any of you defeat me when I've already won?" Michael says as we walk with our arms linked together down the grand stairs. All of the women standing at the bottom look up to us in great distress, they are not prepared to face us quite yet. Especially since one of their best witches wasn't fully aware of the situation. 

"I do have to say, your timing is impeccable. You knew to rise from the ashes as soon as everyone in the academy was dead. Coincidental or planned, Miss. Cordelia?" I say smirking towards her as she stands with her mouth agape. 

"Seems to me she wanted them dead just as much as we did," Michael says looking to me smiling and I smile back to him. Looking around the small crown consisting of Myrtle, Madison, Dinah, Coco, and Mallory, the once-dead girls were seeming to be upset about their timing. 

"You waited on purpose until we died! What kind of fucked up life lesson is that?" Coco screams at Cordelia. 

"We don't get to choose when our magic awakes us, Natalie of all people should know this," Cordelia grits her teeth toward me as she tries to reason with the member or her party.

"Oh right, because you just had to come, I'm assuming hours, after we died? Do you know how fucked up dying is Cordelia?" Coco looks toward Cordelia as she crosses her arms just as a toddler would.

"What's done is done, there is no going back," Cordelia says facing away from the upset woman behind her. 

Huffing, Coco turns to us and starts to walk forward, "Just don't let me die again, okay? It really sucked the first time!"

"When we're done, you will all wish you were dead," Michael says and Myrtle makes a snarky comment, which goes unappreciated. "The world has been remade in my father's image."

"Darling, it seems Daddy didn't tell you the most important rule of bringing on the Apocalypse." The pale-faced witch with red hair says. "If you want to finish the job, the thing you have to do first is get rid of all the witches. Big mistake."

"We could annihilate you in a second, do not be a fool," I say and someone speaks out against me.

"Could you? What do you know about killing witches?" Mallory chimes in after being silent for quite some time. 

"What do you know about being a witch? Last time I checked identity spells take longer than that to wear off," I say to her and she returns to her silent state of giving me the death glare. 

"Stop bickering ladies, Natalie will realize who's side she's really on soon enough," Cordelia says looking right into my stone cold eyes. "You could have a future with your kid, Natalie! If you let him win, you kill any chance of making it out of here alive. You have a future!" She says trying to make me see the light, I let no such thing happen. 

"I'm going to be the one giving you the future, I want to give you a future," Michael says and all of the attention is diverted toward him. "Fall to your knees and accept me as your lord and savior, and I will bring you to the table as my obedient subjects!" He says and everyone instantly dismisses the proposal. 

"The only way we would sit at your table is if your decapitated head were the centerpiece," Cordelia says officially refusing the vendetta. 

"Cordelia," Dinah says stepping up to the same platform as her, "You raised me from the dead so that you would have the power of voodoo on your side, but if you know anything about who I am, you know that the only choice I'd pick would be the winner," She says looking toward Michael and me, then walking forward and bowing her head. 

"Less of a party than you thought?" Michael says getting a little too cocky.

"Do not underestimate the power of the witches, Michael. They knew what they were doing," I say, suspecting of why they would bring a person who is on our side from the dead.