Return To Murder House

"Please come back, Michael! We need to talk this through," I scream in my mind hoping somehow that he can hear me. It's been hours and hours of non-stop attempts to lure him back to me, the last thing that he wants from me is to drag him away from the people he feels most safe with. 

I can't help but feel a little bit guilty, I called him evil and he got upset. I didn't mean for it to come out so harsh, but he was being emotionally abusive towards me. He knew exactly what I wanted, and then he used it against me. Ultimately, I do not think that he has to be evil, I think he chooses to be. He feels a strong sense of security within the darkness, it's where he flourishes. 

The bad thing is that I want to reconsider my future, it was so perfect in my dream. Why can't I be selfish and have that for myself? Ever since I was a young child, I have always felt a passion for motherhood and children- it's one of the things that drew me to Michael in the first place. 

Layna was so perfect, she was everything that I imagined. Dark long and silky hair, deep blue eyes, and eyelashes to die for. Her presence is all that I ever wanted in life, but what kind of childhood is that for a girl? Isolated from the radioactive-infected world of destruction is not a good environment for a child, in fact, it's the opposite. No matter how much I try to justify my longing for her, I know that falling for Michael will be the literal end of the world. Maybe I should just be selfish and indulge in my feelings, there are so many horrible things that are bound to happen no matter what. Why can't I just have one good fucking thing in my life? 

Is Michael even wanting children? More importantly, is he mature enough for children? How am I supposed to know that he won't lash out on her if she throws a tantrum, I'd have to be by her side at all times. Maybe Michael only put that inside of my dream because it's what I wanted, not what he wanted. 

The only thing left to do was to confront him, why am I falling so hard for such an evil person? It's like having Stockholm Syndrom, but I can leave at any time. I'm so conflicted and I have had my mind up for months now. I've had all of this time to think about what was good for me and for the rest of the world, and I didn't even think about the possibility that the world might end whether or not I decide to leave Michael. Will the world come to an end no matter what? 

Michael's plan to join the academy was impeccable, and he went through with it several months ago. The leaders have already met with the council, Michael has already somewhat proven himself to the Supreme, he just needs to complete the seven wonders. She can't stand him, and he can't stand her. He likes to tell me that he is going to the academy, but I know it is not where he goes. He goes to Ms. Mead's home, which is quite insulting because there is a perfectly good home right here. I'm not the only one he lies to though, he tells the academy that he is going into the 'wilderness' but in reality, he comes home to be with me.

Though getting into the academy was no easy feat, he went through with it and I am incredibly proud of him. They actually believe that he is the Alpha, the first male supreme. We have done the impossible together, just to prove Michael's worthiness to the supreme, Cordelia. Though I could not go with Michael into Madison Montgomery's hell and retrieve her, I guided him every step of the way. I even went to the Hotel Cortez to unbind that coven witches soul, but I let Michael take the credit for it. 

One of my favorite people on Earth, James March, was very happy to see me. I think he is to blame for why I am so okay with the darkness within Michael, he was the one to teach me how evil the world can really be. Although he is a horrible person, he has taught me the difference between good evil and cruel evil, believe it or not, there is a difference. When retrieving Queenie, she was reluctant at first, but eventually took my hand. 

Michael took both Queenie and Madison to the academy to meet Cordelia, she was in shock. She couldn't believe that Michael could do the impossible and that she couldn't. She felt weak, and she is weak. She is slowly fading because my suspicion is there is a new supreme on the rise. It's not Michael and although he believes it is, it's another coven witch. I know that if I see her I will be able to identify her as the next supreme, all it takes is one look. 

I almost have no motivation to get out of bed today, as I am depressed about everything that is happening with Michael, but I hear a lot of movement downstairs. Looks like we have new house owners, I knew I should have bought this house long ago. I crawl out of the small bed and slip on some appropriate clothing. Putting on my tennis shoes, I walk toward the stairs. On the stairs is Constance Langdon, but I cannot see whom she is talking to, "I'm Constance Langdon, and this is my fucking house." She says in a stern voice, taking a few puffs from her lit cigarette. 

"Calm down, Constance. I'm sure our guests won't be here for long." I say as I walk my way towards her and rest my hand on her shoulder in an attempt to tell her that I have control, she looks towards me and nods her head. 

"Who are you, bitch?" The girl at the bottom of the stairs asks it's Madison. I can tell by her crappy sense of fashion and annoying tone. 

"Now now, Madison. That is no way to greet a person, have you learned any manners in showbiz?" I ask and she kind of smirks.

"You recognize me from my movie parts?" She asks me and laughs confidently. 

"Oh, definitely not. I'm a friend of the coven." I say smirking back as her face drops. 

"That's no spirit!" The man next to her says and they look at me in amusement, "Who are you?" He asks and I put on a confident front.

"Do my fellow witches and warlocks no longer recognize me? Sad times that we have come to, sad times indeed." I say walking all the way down the stairs. I grab the cigarette from Madison's hand and place it in between my lips, showing complete dominance. 

"You're not a witch, I call bull shit," Madison says and I smirk. 

"If I am no witch, then what am I?" I ask her and she shrugs her shoulders, but then her face becomes enlightened. 

"You're the one Queenie was talking about!" She says in realization, "I thought the bitch was lying and that Michael saved her just like me, but she was actually telling the truth," She chuckles out. 

"I brought her out of that horrendous place," I say and the man rolls his eyes. 

"We all know you didn't, that was Michael Langdon." He says in a sassy voice.

"Oh really? I can trap the both of you inside this house twice as fast as I got Queenie out," I threaten them.

"I don't think she is lying to us," Madison says and looks to the man next to her.

"You would be stupid if you thought that she was lying to you," The Constance adds in.