Where is John Henry Moore?

We drove home without speaking another word to one another, I was hoping that the witch and the warlock were still at the house talking to Constance Langdon but apparently I am out of luck for the day. I'm not sure exactly was Constance told them, but I know they have enough information to be able to tell the coven that he is not the Alpha. Unfortunately, my time of living in the shadows and guiding Michael down the supreme path has come to an end. I'm sure Cordelia will be pleased to know that Michael was not the one that brought Queenie out of that horrid hotel, but she will not be happy that Madison made it out without asking for my name. 

Maybe it's time to confront the coven, maybe I should attempt the seven wonders with Michael. Should I just show up to the academy when both the leaders and the council are there? Madison and the warlock are sure to tell everybody that Michael does not work alone. Since my suspicions are almost never wrong, there is a new supreme on the rise. Cordelia is weak, I feel it in my bones- and I'm sure she does too. She will be shocked to see that not only two but three, forces are greater than her. One day she will die and the new supreme will take her place, but every time I see Michael and I's future underground at the academy, I can feel that she is still alive. Mind you, this is several years ahead of us, how will she have the strength to live for so long? All of these questions that run through my head may never be answered, as I am still undecided about my future with Michael.

We make it to the dining room where we both sit down to talk about things, he still has no idea about the coven coming by today. "You're not telling me something," Michael says as he suspects that I have something to tell him.

"You're not telling me something either, Michael," I say and he looks indifferent, "Where is John Henry Moore?" I ask him and his expression turns into shock. 

"How do you know about that?" He asks me and I rub my forehead, my suspicions were once again true. He murdered someone conspiring against him, who says he won't do the same for me? I mean I'm technically conspiring with the coven about Miriam, I wonder how angry he will get when he figures that out.

"There was no point of killing him, Michael!" I say and he begins to defend himself.

"He would have exposed the entire system, and then they wouldn't have seen me as the Alpha!" He says back to me, but he is wrong. They were going to find out anyways. 

"You didn't have to kill him!" I say and he shrugs his shoulders. 

"I didn't, Ms. Mead did." He says and I roll my eyes. Of course, she is doing all of Michael's dirty work.

"Of course she did. Why do you still listen to her, she is only hurting you!" I say and he doesn't answer back. "You know the coven will find him sooner or later and bring him back, right? Her stupid plan was useless and so is she," 

"Don't call her that!" He says angrily, why does he still choose to defend her?

"Well, I have some bad news for you Mr. Langdon," I say sighing, he is not going to be very happy that the coven has figured out who he is. 

"What is it, Mrs. Langdon?" He says smirking at me and I roll my eyes. 

"Don't call me that," I say and he smiles, he's not going to be smiling in a minute. "I'm afraid I am out of the shadows, the coven knows I exist. They know that you were not the one to bring Queenie back," I say nervous about his reaction and his eyes widen. 

"That's impossible!" He says and I shake my head. 

"No, it isn't Michael. You apparently do not have the academy on watch, because a warlock and that stupid bitch Madison came by today," I say and he tilts his head as if he were amused by my last statement.

"I've never heard you speak so vile," He says smiling, and I huff annoyed that he even pointed it out. If he was shocked by one curse word, he would have been in a coma if he had heard me earlier, I really hate Madison. "What exactly do they know?" He asks me and I shrug my shoulders.

"They know whatever the Constance told them," I say and I see Constance Langdon in the corner of my eye, smoking a cigarette per usual. 

"What did my Grandma tell them about me?" He asks feeling very defensive over everything that was happening.

"Well I imagine that she told them everything," I say and sigh. He shakes his head back and forth, he's wondering why his Grandma would talk to coven but not Michael. He's obviously hurt that she spoke to them. 

"How do they know about you?" He asks me and I tell him that I met them before I left to retrieve him from Miriam's house, but that they do not even know my name. "Do they know about you and me?" He asks and now I am the one confused, what is even happening between us? Can you even put our relationship into words?

"And what would that be?" I ask him as I try to come up with the answer myself. He is quick to answer because he has obviously thought about this before. 

"Do they know that you are my soulmate and that I am yours?" He asks me and for whatever reason, I am flattered. I'm very appreciative that he feels that way about me, it's rare to find someone so like-minded. 

"I think I mentioned it to Madison when I told her that I didn't like her comments about you," I say crossing my arms, feeling angry about the situation, and he smirks back at me. I roll my eyes, Michael Langdon is my weakness and I will not stand by and let another person come onto him. 

"I wouldn't have figured you for the jealous type, Natalie." He says and I shrug my shoulders. I know what I want, and nothing will get in my way. Not even Madison can get in between Michael and I, from what I've heard she's notorious for trying to steal other women's significant others- dead or alive. 

"Well now you know, I am very protective over what is mine," I say and he just smiles at me. Sure, Michael and I have been through some rough patches lately but the love between us will never perish. I would love to say I've known that he was the one for me ever since I layed my eyes on him, but he was literally a newborn and that would be weird. Let's just say I got a weird feeling about him. 

"My goodness, Natalie. What are you trying to do to me?"