Teach Me Please

Bringing someone back to life may seem like a very hard task to many, but not to me. Within a minute or two the girl wakes up, gasping for air, I quickly cover her mouth from screaming. She begins to start weeping, "Shh everything is going to be okay." I say to her as she nods her head. "I need you to leave this house and not speak a word to anybody, that would put both your life and mine in danger, do you understand?" I ask and she nods her head vigorously. She begins to sit up and she grabs her chest, exactly where she was stabbed, "Don't move," I say and she sits still. I place my hands on her skin and feel the wound, concentrating, I begin to imagine her skin just as it was before she was savagely murdered. After a few seconds, I open my eyes and look down at her clean skin that no longer had a deep gash in it.

She stands up and starts to walk towards the door, but she cannot open it. I had completely forgotten that Michael had put me on house arrest, so I delve into a spell within my mind to undo the magic cast upon the house and the door swings open. "Tha-thank you!" She says as she runs away from the horrid house.

Suddenly the door slams close, and I look towards the stairs where Michael is now standing. At this moment, I realize that my cover that I had trained vigorously for years, was now unmasked. "I should burn you, you liar!" He says looking angry as ever, I see the fury in his eyes but I am not phased.

"Well I guess you had to know sooner or later, you weren't exactly supposed to wake up and see this," I say sighing. It's true, he would have figured me out and that was inevitable.

"What are you?" He asks me, still angry as hell. He walks toward me clenching his fists, I feel his attempt of power over me and laugh a little bit.

"Hurting me won't get you anywhere," I say and chuckle. He groans as I throw him back into the wall, with little effort, knocking down some of the picture frames. "Silly boy, you really need to learn to control your temper," I say tsking, this is my way of showing dominance over him. I pull the pack of cigarettes out of my coat and pull the cancer stick out of the package. Before bringing it to my mouth, "Michael, darling, do you mind lighting my cigarette up? I seem to have forgotten my lighter, silly me," I say grinning as I put it in between my lips.

"I don't know, I don't know if I can," He says trying to grasp his mind around the concept of me being more powerful than him.

I shrug my shoulders and light the cigarette with my thoughts, "A simple task." I say in between puffs. "Has anyone taught you anything?" I ask rolling my eyes, he's weaker than I expected.

"Who are you?" He asks me and instead of him feeling fury, he feels fear.

"I'm the better version of you," I say shrugging my shoulders, there's really not a simpler way of putting it. Soon enough he will be my equal, or at least close to my equal.

"How did she walk out of this house alive?" He asks me and I chuckle a little bit, that was such a simple task!

"You will learn in time, child. Soon enough you will dive into the unknown, but now is not the time." I say, opening the door with my thoughts, and walk out. I hear his heavy footsteps trail behind me.

"Are you here to teach me?" He asks me, catching up and walking next to me.

"Teach you?" I laugh, "No! You've been appointed by the devil, you're too far gone." I say and he grabs onto my shoulder, spinning me around to face him. "You have nothing to offer me," I whisper blowing smoke into his face.

"I see right through you!" He says trying to sound tough.

"Maybe I'm trying to be transparent," I say changing my aura, and blocking him from my mind. "What am I thinking about right now?" I ask him, smirking.

"I-I don't know." He says looking confused.

"You have so much to learn, kid. You must find these things about yourself on your own." I say and turn around, walking away.

"Teach me, please." He says, and I look into his thoughts. He's genuinely wanting to learn from me, he's begging me.

"Go to sleep, Michael. It's late." I say walking towards my house across the street. Suddenly, he appears in front of me. He looks shocked by what he has just done, and he flashes a small grin. I smirk back at him, "You have potential, but I do not mess with neither the light nor the dark. Leave me be, please," I say and his face drops.

"What do you want me to do? You are here with me for a reason, whether it's good or bad you and I are meant to be with one another." He says like he's found the solution to an unsolved theory.

"We are meant to be equals, and unless you confront the darkness within you, you will never amount to the greatness that is me," I say opening the door to my house.

"How do I do that?" He asks me, begging for an answer.

"If you know, you know. If you don't, you will find out the hard way." I say closing the door behind me and Michael.

"And if I do this, you will teach me?" He asks and I turn around to face him.

"Actually, I change my mind," I say and he gulps, nervously. "I will teach you, but the moment you show any aggression towards me or anyone I love, I will not hesitate to kill you," I say smiling and he nods his head, I am such a pushover. I walk up the stairs, "Why are you still following me? Would you like to spend the night with me?" I ask smirking and he looks amused.

"You are a fascinating creature, Natalie." He says smiling following me into the bedroom.