A Common Understanding

"Explain to me again how you are a supposed witch?" Madison asks me in the same bitchy tone she always uses. "I don't understand it,"

"I don't understand it either, Madison. I've dealt with it my entire life, yet I still have no idea why I am so powerful," I say.

"If you're so powerful, why aren't you the supreme?" She asks me smirking, "Unless you are lying to us, and you're nothing but a phony," She says like she has had a revelation.

"I wouldn't mess with her if I were you," The man says to her, it's like he knows who I am on another level.

"Why? She's just a lying bitch," She says looking towards him. "Why are you falling for her stupid trap?" She asks annoyed with him. Enough is enough, I begin to use my magic against her. Looking her dead straight in the eyes, she begins to scream, "Stop it, you bitch!" I smirk at her, as she grabs her private area.

"If I were you, I'd watch your fucking tone!" I say grabbing her hands from her lap.

I hold her hands down, in place, on the table so that she has to endure the pain that I put her through. That will teach her not to double cross me again, "Please stop!" She begs while tears form in her eyes.

I release her from my mental hold, "Don't ever come for my man again," I scream in her face, feeling more and more aggravated.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She screams. "You're fucking insane! I hope you know that,"

"I heard about what you told Michael, and I will not sit by while some scrawny bitch makes disgusting comments!" I say and she looks at me in confusion. When Michael went into Madison's hell to retrieve her, she came onto him, and as you can tell I am not happy about it.

"Wait, what?" She looks at me shocked. "Are you and Michael a thing?" She asks and smirks. "It's always the ugly bitches that get all of the hot guys." She says getting closer to my face.

"Really? I haven't seen any hot guys go home with you lately, I think your logic is a little messed up," I say narrowing my eyes at her, giving her a fake smile.

"At least I people want to go home with me, for all I know you're forcing Michael to stay with you!" She says inching closer and closer to my face.

I force-pull a knife from the kitchen and it lands in my hand. Angrily I stab my own hand, using myself as a human voodoo doll and Madison screams in agony, "I said watch your fucking tone!" I scream at her as she screams back at me. Twisting it back and forth and in different directions, she screams at the top of her lungs.

"Stop! We don't have time for any petty fights," The man says stepping in, and I remove the knife from my hand.

"If you think that I will ever tell you anything about Michael you are out of your god damn mind," I say shaking my head sitting back in my chair.

"Are you kidding me?" Madison asks in shock. "We did all of that digging to move that stupid maid's bones for nothing!" She rolls her eyes.

"Oh shut up, you didn't do any of the work anyways," I say rolling my eyes to the farthest point I could. "I do what the Constance wants, she hated that old maid," I say and look toward Constance, she nods her head. That gets me thinking of Michael, where the hell is he? Miriam's house. "Actually, I have information that you can use," I say smirking and Madison rolls her eyes.

"Do you or do you not? You are all over the place," She says unamused.

"Well, I mean, I don't actually have to tell you," I say sighing and I start to stand up.

"Wait! What my- um, colleague meant was that we would love to hear anything about Michael!" The man says and I look towards Madison who is glaring me down.

"Really? I don't actually hear that coming from Madison's mouth," I say smirking, knowing that she was forced to beg for my information.

"Yes, please tell me more, I want to know about Michael," She says in a petty tone.

"You what? I couldn't hear you over the bitch that was just speaking," I say smirking a little bit.

"Fine! Please, my savior, tell me everything that you know about Michael, I beg for your wisdom!" She acts as though she is in a play, giving me a fake smile.

"Now I can see why Hollywood has no use for you," I say and she rolls her eyes. She begins to speak but I make her physically incapable of speaking- for the time being. "Glad to see our agreement is on!" I say thrilled.

"What is it? We don't have all damn day!" The man says and I make him physically incapable of speaking as well.

"Miriam Mead, that's her name. One of Michael's closest acquaintances, that will lure him to you." I say and they nod their heads. "In fact, that's where he is right now," I say and allow for the both of them to speak again.

"Why would you tell us this? Aren't you guys in love or whatever?" Madison asks, perplexed.

"I always hated that old bitch. The faster she is out of Michael's way, the better," I say and Madison nods her head.

"I have a better idea," She says in a low tone. "What's going to stop us from taking you too?" She asks smirking. Pulling a small gun out of her purse, she points it toward my face. What the hell was she thinking?

"If you even lay a hand on me, I will destroy every last piece of your stupid coven!" I yell at her, grabbing the gun I throw it on the ground. "I was never a big fan of guns," I say and she looks just as shocked as she always does... how did she expect that to go over?

"You really are a doll, sweetheart," Constance Langdon says as she walks towards the table that we were sat at, "But I have it from here," She says and I excuse myself from the table. If she wants me to leave, I leave.It's true- I do what Constance wants.  I know she is wise, why would I go against her word? Madison smirks at me as I leave the table, so I make her feel a fiery pain in her throat. She grabs her throat and is unable to speak, "Please, stop. Let her go for Christ's sake," Constance says and I let go of her, rolling my eyes, she gasps for air. I guess it's time to warn Michael about all of the Coven's plans, but of course not the ones about Miriam.