Chapter 1: 21

"Cerise!" Come on. I wanna go!" Lydia yelled. Cerise came down the stairs. "What are you so excited about?" She asked. "You're not even old enough to drink."

"So? I wanna see you take your first tequila shot." Lydia replied eagerly. Adam and Ericha were taking Cerise out drinking for the first time. The band had decided to tag along.

Cerise got into the car with her Fiancè, Judson and her soon to be father in law, Austin.

"You excited?" Austin asked. Cerise shrugged "I guess, but it's just alcohol. I don't know why you guys are so hyped about me turning 21."

"21 is a milestone babe." Judson replied.

"Yeah but why?" Cerise asked. A question to which Judson shrugged.

Adam soon pulled up to the bar. The band, Lydia, Cerise, and Judson all got out.

Inside the bar, Cerise looked around. It was dimly lit. Men and Women were drinking, playing pool, dancing, and overall having a great time.

"Daddy, I don't like it in here that much." Cerise told Adam.

Adam put his hands on her shoulders. "It's okay to be nervous baby girl. Let's find a table."

She ordered something light. Like her father, Cerise soon found that she likes the fruity drinks more than Whiskey and beer.