Chapter 7: Supportive Pair

When Rob finally got home, he opened Cerise's car door, helped her out, and walked with her up to the steps. Careful of her belly, he opened the front door, set down her bag, and had her lay down in the guest room.

He had promised her that she could stay until Judson returned and that he and Kelsey would answer any question she may have. He didn't want her to feel alone in this pregnancy.

Rob kissed Kelsey on the lips as Cerise climbed the stairs. "Breakfast for 5 tomorrow." He said. Kelsey nodded.

"So what happened?" She asked. Rob sighed and sat on the couch next to her. "Cerise is pregnant. Her parents are not thrilled. In fact, they were pissed."

Kelsey shrugged. "Well, I'm not gonna pressure her. She's a grown woman. Her choices are her choices. I think she'll be a great mom. I'm excited for her. She was told this would never happen. The fact that they're even getting a grand-baby should be enough for Adam and Ericha."

Rob rubbed Kelsey's shoulders. "You know Adam. Cerise is still a kid in his eyes. He doesn't wanna have a grand baby yet. Even though he's old enough to have one."

Cerise got out of the bed and rushed down the hall to the bathroom where she spilled her dinner into the toilet.

Rob heard her. "Welp, Cerise is puking." He said as he got up. Kelsey stood with him.

The two went opposite ways getting a bucket, Ginger ale, and prenatal vitamins since Cerise had yet to buy those.

Rob walked into the bathroom where he saw 10 year old Charlie throwing up in the tub as Cerise threw up in the toilet.

"Babe?! I think Charlie has the stomach flu!" He yelled. Kelsey started walking towards the bathroom. "What makes you say-" Kelsey stopped talking the minute she looked in the bathroom. "Oh..." was all she could say.

Kelsey picked Charlie up and carried him back to his bedroom. Rob helped Cerise to hers.

When the two got back downstairs, Kelsey was the first to speak. "Wow. Two sick kids and a pregnant "niece". Lord help us."