Chapter 2: Unexpected

Approximately 3 months after her 21st birthday, Cerise began throwing up. At first, she thought she had the flu. However, she had no fever so she ruled it out.

Then she thought that maybe she had food poisoning. Cerise walked over to the calendar on the wall. Looking at the date, Cerise began to mentally freak out.

It was her dad's birthday..... and not only that, Cerise realized one thing. She had skipped her period.

Cerise quickly went into the bathroom in search of a pregnancy test. She checked every cabinet in there.

After about 10 minutes of searching, Cerise found what she had been looking for. Thankfully, she had to pee. 

Cerise took the test and waited for what felt like an eternity. Finally, after 15 minutes, she looked down at the test.

Cerise started to cry. Both out of joy and fear. She was pregnant. She was happy because she didn't think it'd happen. She was scared, because she wasn't sure who the father was.

You see, the night it happened, Cerise had a threesome with Judson; and Derrick, an old high school boyfriend.

Cerise sat on the floor staring at the test. She looked at her stomach. "I hope you're Judson's." She said as she dialed her dad's number.

Cerise put the phone to her ear. "Daddy?" She asked. "Yeah baby girl. What's up?" Adam replied.

She took a deep breath. "Can I talk to you? It's really important." Adam pondered this. "Honey, are you gonna tell me over the phone or do you want to meet for lunch?" He asked.

Cerise thought for a moment. She figured she'd better tell him in person "lunch."

———

Cerise and Adam met for lunch at a small Cafe he used to take her to alot as a little girl.

"Okay Reesey, what is this all about?" He asked. Cerise smiles softly. "Well, first, I wanna say Happy Birthday. Now, I also wanna say..... I'm pregnant."

A/N: Look who's back in the storyline. I surprised myself in this aspect too guys. -Alexis