Chapter 12: Gender Reveal

Before they knew it, Judson and Cerise were standing in the middle of the living room of her parents house. They were getting ready to find out the gender of their baby.

Adam and Ericha already knew the gender and had planned the whole thing out.

The guests arrived and stood around waiting..... rather impatiently. "Well, come on. I'm as excited as you are to see what our grand baby will be." Austin said.

Adam laughed. "Alright alright." He replied.

Since Cerise loved music, Adam had put a color of powder inside his trumpet. "Okay Cerise. This is it." Adam said as he handed his daughter the instrument.

Cerise nervously took a deep breath and blew into it. Pink and Blue powder came flying out. The band went nuts. "Oh my god!" Rob yelled excitedly.

Cerise was smiling. "Wait, twins?!" She asked. Adam nodded and hugged her. "Yes baby girl. You're having twins."

Cerise shook her head but also remembered that Judson was a twin and Derrick was not.

Therefore, having twins was more likely if Judson was the father.

She was no longer worried and now convinced her fiancé is the daddy.

The two were thrilled. Judson picked Cerise up and kissed her. "I love you. So much." He said.

Cerise hugged him. Austin walked over. "Congrats you two. How far along are you Cerise?" He asked happily.

Cerise looked down at her belly. "Oh, 5 months. 6 tomorrow." She replied. "How is the pregnancy going?" Rob asked.

She smiled softly. "It's pretty rough. I've been on bed rest. My doctor gave me a pass for today so I could get out of bed and be here. However, I'm sure I'll be back to laying around and sadly not getting anything done when I get home." She replied.

Adam looked at Judson. "While she's stuck in bed; what have you been doing?"

Judson was rubbing Cerise's shoulders. "Oh. I've been working, cleaning, and cooking. She needs to not stress. I may hire a maid to help out while I'm at work until she gives birth."

Adam smiled. He liked that answer. Ericha, who had Rosemary's hand, eagerly asked "Baby names?!"

Cerise shook her head. She was happy to see them so excited. "I like Lincoln or Lennon for the boy."

Judson smiled as he placed his hands on her belly "and I like Lorelei for the girl."