Chapter 20: Wedding

Cerise got better just in time for her wedding day. The morning of her wedding was a blur. People rushed around her to get everything and everyone ready.

Lost in her thoughts, Cerise was wondering around trying to not get nervous. Cerise, what are you doing? You're supposed to be in the bridal room!" Ericha exclaimed.

Cerise shook her head and apologized. She quickly followed her into the bridal room. Ericha took the wedding dress out of the closet. "Well?" She asked.

Cerise looked at it and smiled. "Wow. It's more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, mama." She responded.

Ericha smiled

Ericha smiled. "I can't believe my baby is getting married! It seems like just yesterday I was holding you in my arms for the first time." She said. Before she could get too emotional she took a deep breath and helped Cerise into the dress.

Ericha stepped back. "You look beautiful. Stunning." Ericha said, wiping a tear. Cerise hugged her. "Don't cry. You're gonna make me cry." She said with a laugh.

Ericha laughed gently. "I'm sorry. You're just so beautiful. Judson is going to fall even more in love with you." She said.

Cerise smiled. "Are the twins ready?" She asked. Adam brought them in. "They sure are. You look amazing. Like a princess." He said.

Cerise took the twins. "You guys look absolutely adorable." She said with a squeal that followed.

Adam smiled. "Are you ready?" He asked. Cerise took a deep breath. "As ready as I'll ever be." She responded. She handed the twins to Ericha and took her father's arm.

Cerise and Adam made their way down the aisle. "Wow." Judson said softly as he watched her. "She's so beautiful."

The preacher smiled. "We are gathered here today to witness the marriage between Judson Brown and Cerise Rupp. Judson, please take the ring and repeat after me. I, Judson Atticus Brown take you Cerise Isabelle Rupp to be my lawfully wedded wife."

Judson repeated him and put the ring on Cerise's finger. "Ok. Cerise, repeat after me. I, Cerise Isabelle Rupp take you Judson Atticus Brown to be my lawfully wedded husband." The preacher said.

Cerise repeated him and put the ring on Judson's finger. Adam smiled. Ericha cried. The preacher looked up and said "By the power invested in me and the state of Minnesota I now pronounce you husband and wife. Judson, You may now kiss the bride."

Judson smiled. He kisses Cerise happily. "YEAH!!!!" The band hollered. Cerise laughed. "Oh my gosh we're married!" She exclaimed.

Judson laughed. "Now begins our life together. Our beautiful and a little bit crazy life." He replied.