Chapter 17: Moving?

"Babe, we need to talk." Were the first words out of Judson's mouth the next day.

Cerise looked at him confused as she fed the twins. "What do you mean? About what?" She asked.

Judson sat beside her. "My dad has this house that he built. It's on his property in Tifton. I really want to move us into it. You. Me. The twins. It's a beautiful house. I know you'd love it."

Cerise was stunned. She shook her head "I'm sorry what? You want to move? All the way from Minnesota to GEORGIA?!"

Judson kissed her head. "Babe, please. I want my dad to be able to see the twins as much as possible."

Cerise scoffed. "And what about MY parents? You don't think they deserve to see the twins as much as possible too? What about my brother? And my little sister?"

Judson sighed "I do think they deserve to see the twins a lot... I just think maybe moving would be a fresh start. We need a bigger house."

She picked the twins up and put them in their cribs. She then turned to look at Judson. "So what? Moving to a bigger house in Minnesota isn't good enough? I have a job here. Family. Friends. I can't just leave all that behind!"

Judson looks at her "you wouldn't move? Even for me?" He asked. Cerise shook her head. "I love you, Jud. I do. But I can't just move. Especially not out of state. Maybe we can move a few blocks away. But NOT all the way down south."

Judson looked at her "just.... think about it. Ok?" Cerise shrugged. "Fine. I'll think about it. But this isn't a yes." He kissed her. "That's all I ask." He said before picking up his coat and leaving for work.

Cerise, who was feeling defeated; sat down on the couch and looked at the babies. "What am I going to do? I really don't want to move. I love Minnesota. And I know you two would too."

A/N: Oh my god I FINALLY picked this book back up. I was really debating ending this book and then I got my inspiration back! Woohoo!