BEFORE

BEFORE

Twenty years ago Nick Fury made a team that was meant to save the world from destruction. That team did its job.

Nobody knows where each to the original Avengers went, there are legends about them starting new lives and living under everyone's noses, but there is no confirmation.

Nobody knows what made the team decide to go their separate ways except for the fact that something had to have happened to make them all get up and leave.

Twenty years went by without a team being there to save those who needed saving and can't save themselves.

After twenty years a new team is created, a team of legacies and others who are out of the ordinary. 

This group of people is here to save those who can't save themselves. Sometimes the remakes never live up to the originals but that's not what they are here for.

They are here to save the world yet again.

AUTHOR NOTE

I would like to thank the creators of both the Marvel comics and movies for creating such an amazing franchise that I now get to write about because I love it so much. I give all rights to the Marvel company and actors I'm using to portray my characters.

Five people applied their own characters that are now apart of the book and have a big part to the book, all of their usernames are below so go give them a follow!

I am not the only one working on this story, thank god for that. Four amazing people have been helping me with every chapter by helping with editing and giving me ideas. This book would have never gotten as far as it will if it wasn't for these girls.

I love reading comments and seeing votes, so don't feel shy to show some love or feedback. However, if it is a hate comment towards me, the book, or anyone else, I won't hesitate to delete it. This is a friendly zone.

I don't really have an updating system, I just write and post but I try to post a new chapter 2-3 times a week. 

Go follow the others helping with the story, they have helped and have been a part of this journey too.

allonsy_sherlockians (owner of Hlin Lokidottir)
frostyspiders (owner of Ally Barnes)
n-noahs (owner of June Romanova)
aftermoons (owner of Mila Ivanov/Banner)
h-hurley (owner of Adonis Wilson)