Chapter 1: Project

Song: Save me by bts

Warning upsetting scenes!

Taehyung pov:
"You are a disgrace Taehyung." My stepdad says slapping me across the cheek. It hurts but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of my pain so I just glared at him. "You come home late, without money and low grades of school. Can't you do a thing right in your life." He hit me again only this time harder what made me stumble back with my lip bleeding. "Your mother would be embarrassed of you if she was still alive." He says his voice dripping with venom before striking me again what made me fall on the floor. I coughed up some blood and tried to stand up but he kicked me what made me fall once again. "You're weak just like that father of yours."
Anger washed through my body when that last sentence left his lips.
I turned my head and looked at my stepdad "At least they loved me." I spit back trying to get up, feeling sore and hurt.
My stepdad had an evil glint in his eyes and kicked me again laughing "Don't be late again tomorrow."
I got up and limped towards my room. I closed the door and locked it behind me before getting out the medical kit i kept under my bed. I removed my shirt and looked at the bruises that were forming on my torso. I bit my lip in pain when I touched a new blue/purple spot that was forming on my stomach. I took care of my wounds before I went to sleep.

The next morning I awoke sore, I got up without eating breakfast and made my way over to school. I tried not to limp or show that I was in pain since that would only raise suspicion by my friends. I met my best friend Jimin and my cousin Jin at my locker "Hey Tae, ready for class?" Jimin asks.
"Only you like going to class." Jin retorts.
"Not true I heard you're dating someone who likes it more than me." Jimin smiles when he noticed Jin his boyfriend walking over to us.
"Maybe he has the brains but I have the looks." Jin says
"Talking about me again." Namjoon speaks up.
"Always. Honey." Jin replies kissing his boyfriend.
"Let's get to class Jimin before they are getting it on in the hallway." I chuckle when the boys deepen their kiss.

Jimin and I walked in the class and took place at our usual spot in the back. I noticed that Jimin was already starring at his dance partner from his dance class. If I remember correctly his name was Hoseok and Jimin was crushing on him for a while now.
"Welcome class." The teacher says "The next assignment for your photograph class will be in duo's and it is a project were you will make photos from each other that show us who that person is. Later we will create a social media account for your partner and that will determine your grade for this semester." I gulped scared that someone would find out about my situation at home. I really didn't want to participate in this project "I have already divided the teams." The teacher speaks up before calling out everyone's name "Hoseok and Jimin." Jimin smiles happy at me since he is partnered up with his crush, I laughed at his expression then the teacher told me I was partnered up with Jungkook. I looked at him and gave him a small smile that he returned with a bright one. I just needed to make sure that Jungkook doesn't find out about my home situation while doing this assignment. "The project is due in two weeks, you all can start now." The teacher finished.