Chapter 9: Jihope

Song: Love maze by bts

Jimin pov:
I was so engrossed in Hoseok dancing that I didn't notice Jungkook leaving. The music stopped and Hoseok went to sit next to me with a bottle of water. I looked at him when he gulped down the water. I couldn't deny that him dancing turns me on. "Are you done staring?" Hoseok asks me when my gaze rested on him a little longer then I had liked.
"No" I reply cocky.
Hoseok raised an eyebrow and moved closer to me "What did Jin mean when we first came to sit at your table?"
"Nothing." I stutter feeling myself become red.
I backed up until my back hit the mirror wall and Hoseok was crawling over to me like I was his prey. "Did you think that I didn't noticed what you were doing?" Hoseok bit his lips closing the distance between us so our noses touched. "You keep starring at me in class, you become red when I talk to you and your friend Jin apparently knows something I don't. what is it Chim?"
My breath stopped when he gave me a nickname and a warm feeling spread through my body "Well do you notice what you're doing to me ? dancing all sexy while biting your lip."
"Hmmm maybe I did it on purpose."
"Maybe I did too." I challenge him with a smirk.
Hoseok chuckeld and placed a hand on my waist "Kiss me."
"I thought you would never ask." I reply before my lips touched his. Hoseok smiled in the kiss and pulled me closer to him. I moaned a little when his hands caressed my exposed skin. Hoseok crawled between my legs and made himself comfortable on my lap. I gasped what he took as opportunity to deepen the kiss. I wrapped my hand around Hoseok neck kissing him fiercely. Then Hoseok his phone rang, I stopped kissing and looked at hoseok who had swollen lips from kissing me. But Hoseok placed his lips in the crock of my neck and began sucking.
"Hobi." I moan "Your phone."
"Ignore it." Hoseok says trailing kisses along my jawline.
I ripped of the shirt he was wearing and Hoseok looked at me with lust filled eyes "Did you just rip my shirt?"
"What if I did?" I reply removing my own shirt.
"Oh baby boy, you will see." Hoseok smirks unbuckling his belt. I licked my lips before placing kisses all over his chest. Hoseok groaned when my teeth gripped his skin and sucked on it harshly. Hoseok pushed me on my back before he slid of his pants before he went to mine.
"Is the door locked?" I ask.
"No but this way is much more exciting." Hoseok replies panting sliding my pants down. He looked at me while I was only in my boxers and smirked "You have amazing thighs." He then began to kiss the inside of my thigh what made my throbbing dick harder that I thought was possible. I looked over to Hoseok and saw his bulge was also growing in his underwear. His mouth came closer to my restricted area and his hand went to the edge of my boxer "Are you sure?" hoseok asks me.
"Yes, I want you." I reply. Hoseok smiled and proceeded what he was doing. It was a good start of the day I thought before closing my eyes.