Chapter 14: Pictures

Song: Hold me tight by Bts

Jungkook pov:

I awoke the next morning with my arms around Taehyung. I smiled when I remembered the kiss from last night. I raised my hands and let my finger slowly trace the pattern of his jaw before I touched his lips. Taehyung stirred and slowly opened his eyes. He looked around confused before slightly panicking. His breathing increased, his eyes shot around the room.
"Taehyung, you're safe." I say hugging him.
Taehyung relaxed at the sound of my voice and hugged me back "I am sorry Kook."
"Don't apologies Tae." I reply kissing his temple "I'll protect you."
"Thank you." He smiles
"No problem, so what do you want to do today?" I ask the older boy
"Well we still need to work on our project and we were supposed to meet up with the guys remember."
"Sure then let's go shower, you can go first." I tell the Taehyung.
"You sure?" He asks me
"Yeah, I will make us some breakfast." I smile getting up leaving Taehyung to get ready in my room.

After we had breakfast and got ready we walked towards the park. Taehyung told me to grab my football and take it with us. I actually really wanted to talk about what happened last night but Taehyung seemed so peaceful right now even though he was still hurt, he kept smiling. "Are sure you are going to be okay doing this, you have to rest." I ask him.
"Yes, Kookie don't worry about me." Taehyung smiled.
"We are going to take pictures of you working out since you told me you like sports." He says.
"So that is why I needed to dress in my sport outfit?" I smirk.
"Yes and because you look sexy in it." He says whispering the last part but I heard him loud and clear.
"I know I am sexy." I wink at him before pulling of my shirt. Taehyung looked at me with a open mouth, his eyes travelled from my head down to my toes. I noticed he was licking his lips before his eyes met mine. "You like what you see?" I smirk.
"What if I do?" he challenges me a slight grin appearing on his handsome face.
I took a step closer to him "Keep starring and I will show you."
"Maybe later, now let's take some pictures." Taehyung whispers in my ear before taking a few steps back with his camera out. I couldn't help to contain the smile that spread across my face. After he took a few photos of me with the football and me working out. It was time for me to take pictures of Taehyung.

"So what do you want me to do?" Taehyung asks me.
"What do you usually do in the park?" I ask him.
"Just lay in the grass to get away from everything."
"Then do that." I smile at the boy who was already sitting on the ground.
I snapped a few pictures of him sitting and laying in the park, the pictures turned out stunning with him and the park in the background.
"Done." I tell him taking place next to him.
"So what is our next destination?" Taehyung asks me
"The museum." I reply what made Taehyung his eyes lit up with excitement.
"let's go to my favorite" He jumps up pulling me up to in the progress. I groaned since I just sat down but followed Taehyung who was leading me to his favorite art museum.