Chapter 13: Sleeping together

Song: Lullaby by Got7

Taehyung pov:
When I was cuddling with Jungkook on the couch I felt butterfly's in my stomach. He had his arms wrapped around me, my back was against his front and his head was in the crock of my neck. I could feel his heart beating really fast and I smiled thinking about the black haired boy next to me. I didn't expect to find Jungkook standing under my window when I climbed out, I thought he would have left, that my stepdad scared him off so he would never talk to me again. When I saw him I felt happy and relieved that he wasn't hurt. I let myself relax in his arms and tried to get some more sleep since I was pretty tired but when I was about to drift into a slumber Ms Jeon appeared in the living room
"I made your bed Taehyung." She smiled.
"Thank you." I say getting up. Jungkook stirred when I moved and slowly opened his eyes, looking around disorientated.
"Jungkook can you show Taehyung his room." Ms jeon asks her son.
"Yes." Jungkook replies with a yawn what made me giggle. Jungkook looked at me amused before pulling me after him upstairs. He opened the door next to his room what apparently was the guestroom. I sat on the bed and smiled at Jungkook.
"Thank you." I say
"For what Tae?" Jungkook asks leaning against the frame of the doorway.
"For being there for me."
"Of course I am here for you Taehyung. now try to get some sleep it was a rough day." He says smiling before walking out of the room closing the door behind him. I sighed and got in the bed. I tried to sleep but I just couldn't. I quietly got out of bed and made my way to Jungkook his room.

I opened the younger boys door without a sound. I peeked my head around the door "Jungkook." I whisper.
"Hmm what is it." The younger mumbled from out of his bed.
"I can't sleep."
"Come here." Jungkook says opening his covers for me. I skipped over to him and crawled under the covers. Our faces were inches away from each other and I found myself starring at the dark silhouette of Jungkook. I moved a little closer to him and placed my head on his chest, Jungkook wrapped his arm around me in a protective manner.
"Jungkook." I asks again.
"Yes Tae?"
"I want to try something?"
"What?" Jungkook asks raising his head what made me look up at him.
"Kiss me." I ask him
Jungkook his eyes widened "Are you serious?"
"Never mind it was a stupi-" I began but was cut off by Jungkook lips on mine. It was a soft kiss filled with love and care and I slowly melted while our lips were moving in sync .
After a while Jungkook pulled away with a smile "You have no idea how long I wanted to do that."
"No I don't." I chuckle
Jungkook laughed kissing my forehead "It is late Tae, go to sleep we will talk about what this means tomorrow."
"Okay, just know this wasn't an one time thing." I reply.
"I hoped it wouldn't." Jungkook replies
I smiled and felt him wrap his arms around me while sleep was taking over.