Chapter 6: Are we friends?

Song: Butterfly by bts

Jungkook pov:
The next morning I awoke with a smile on my face and skipped down the stairs happy. "Someone is in a good mood today." My father says raising an eyebrow at my new found energy.
"Maybe it is because of Taehyung." My mother winks before placing a plate infront of me with breakfast.
"Perhaps." I reply stuffing my mouth full before running out of the door towards school.

When I reached the school I saw Hoseok infront of the entrance "So how did it go with your crush yesterday?" the brown haired male asks.
"Good." I reply "But he is still very closed off."
"Yeah Jimin told me that he is, did you know no one has ever been to his house before not even his own cousin Jin. Of course they know the address but they don't go there" Hoseok says while we walked in.
"Why not?"
"He doesn't want people there, I don't know the reason and neither do his friends."
"Well I am going to his house this Sunday." I reply confused.
"You are?' Hoseok asks with wide eyes.
"Yes hyung."
"Well then you must really mean something to him."
"I just think he wants to finish the project as soon as possible."
"Maybe, good luck Kookie, I have dance class now." Hoseok says walking away.
"Don't undress Jimin with your eyes while he is dancing." I yell after him.
"aish can you be any louder and no I don't do that." Hoseok shouts before he disappeared out of my eyesight. I walked in my class and looked around I shared this class with Taehyung but he was nowhere in sight. Weird I thought maybe he overslept.

The class ended and still no sign of the orange haired boy. I walked over to my next class whick was photography. Hoseok and Jimin walked in whispering to each other and smiling. They went to sit behind me since we needed to sit with ou partners. I was about to ask Jimin about Taehyung but at that moment he walked in or more limped. I watched him when he slowly took a seat next to me.
"Tae, are you okay?" Jimin asks tapping on his friends shoulder. I saw him flinch but I didn't think the others saw. I raised my eyebrow confused.
"Yes I just overslept since I had a rough night." Taehyung explains with a smile but his eyes weren't smiling with them. I knew something was up and I was going to ask him about it later. Jimin looked over to me with a questioning look, I shake my head as a sign that I also don't know what is going on. The class started and Taehyung began to explain the idea he had for the photos from me, for our project. He would take 2 from me with my friends, one while I worked out, one while I am eating and a video of me dancing and singing. I really liked it this way everyone could see what I liked to do and that I care about my friends. When I noticed Hoseok and Jimin were too busy talking to each other I changed the subject "Tae I know something is wrong, what happened?" I ask not thinking about the fact that I just used the nickname his friends gave him.
Taehyung looked at me confused "Why would you care?"
"Why wouldn't I care about my friends/" I reply
"Are we friends? " Taehyung asks with a little smile
"If you want." I smile back.
Taehyung nodded "I would love to." If he only knew I wanted to be more than friends. But we will take it one step at the time.