Chapter 15: Art

Song: it's definitely you by V and Jin

Taehyung pov:
I dragged Jungkook after me towards my favorite Art museum and when we got there the cashier smiled at me recognizing me from the many times I have been here with my mother and alone. She winked when she noticed Jungkook was trailing behind me what made me blush.
"Taehyung this place is beautiful." Jungkook replies.
"Just like you." I mumble
"Did you say something?" the younger asks me
"No, Kook." I smile taking his hand in mine "Come I want to show you something." We walked past some amazing artworks and stopped by one painting that hold a lot of meaning for me. "This painting is unique." I tell him with tears in my eyes "This is the only painting of my mother that is displayed in a Museum." I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't hear the clicking sound of Jungkook his camera. I turned towards him with tears streaming down my cheeks "Thank you for being there for me even though you don't need to."
"Of course Taehyung, thank you for sharing this with me." Jungkook says pulling me in for a hug.
"Jungkook about that kiss." I begin because I couldn't get the image of Jungkook kissing me out of my head.
"What about it?"
"It wasn't just some kiss to me, you are the first person I ever kissed." I tell him
"Well you are great kisser." Jungkook whispers in my ear
"I don't wanna be just friends."
"Then what do you want?"
"I want to date you Jeon Jungkook."
"In that case." Jungkook says retreating from the hug "Will you be my boyfriend?"
"Yes." I respond before kissing him. Jungkook smiled in the kiss and grabbed my waist so I was closer to him. My hands went to his hair and I softly pulled at it, what made Jungkook gasp I took the opportunity to deepen the kiss. Jungkook his hands went to my ass and playfully grabbed it. I let out a little moan and at that moment it hit me that we were still in public. I pulled away with a blush "That was amazing."
"You are amazing." Jungkook responds pecking my lips softly. Then the cashier from earlier walked towards me and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and faced her, she handed me over my camera that I had put down earlier on a bench by the painting, she smirks before walking away. Jungkook and I look at each other weirdly, so I opened my camera and saw that she took pictures of me and Jungkook kissing. Jungkook began to laugh and I just became redder with each picture. "Well I like her." Jungkook replies throwing his arm around my shoulder. I chuckled and put the camera away before I turned back towards my mom's painting. "You mother was very talented."
"She was Jungkook, she was." I smile sadly. Then I remembered that I had left my mother's artworks back at my old home. "Jungkook, I need to go back home."
"No absolutely not, I am not letting you near that bastard." Jungkook says getting angry.
"I left my mother's paintings there and those are the last things I have of her." I begin "I need to get them before my stepdad gets rid of them."
"Fine but you're not going alone." Jungkook replies "I am coming too."
"I don't want you to get hurt." I reply
"So? I am not letting you go alone you mean to much to me."
"Jungkook please."
"No." He states "I am coming with and we could ask the guys to come too, he would never attack all seven of us."
"Fine." I huff "But I haven't told them about my situation what if they don't want to help?"
"Believe me Tae, they will when you tell them" Jungkook replies kissing my forehead.