Chapter 2: Crushes

Song: Waste it on me by Steve aoki ft Bts

Jungkook pov:
I walked over to Taehyung and took place at Jimin his previous spot next to the orange haired male. "Hey there." I stammer. I cursed at myself for not speaking with more confidence.
"Hello." He replies staring into the empty space infront of him.
I looked at him confused before waving my hand infront of his face "Hyung?"
Taehyung blinked a few times before looking my way "What is it." He sighs
"We need to discuss some things for the project."
"Okay why don't we go out for coffee after school to get to know each other and then set a date to take pictures?" Taehyung suggest ruffling through his hair.
"Sounds good." I reply taking out my phone before sliding it over to him. He looked at it confused
"What are you doing?"
"Add your number how else can we meet up."
Taehyung bite his lip in hesitation before entering his number slowly "Done." He breaths out. I grabbed my phone and slide it back in my pocket, the bell went not much later and Taehyung got out as fast as he could leaving me dazed in my seat. Hoseok walked over to me with a big smile "I can't believe that faith decided to partner Jimin and me together."
"Maybe you can confess your feeling to him, hyung."
"Haha that is never going to happen." Hoseok replies patting my shoulder "So how did it go with Taehyung? Have you embarrassed yourself yet?"
"Oh shut up." I blush
"Don't worry Kook, he won't hear about your secret crush from me"
"You better not tell him or I tell Jimin everything you told me about him."
Hoseok face paled "Let's go find Yoongi, his class ended a few minutes ago too."

We walked over to the cafeteria and saw a blond male laying asleep with his head on the table. His food was untouched on the table next his head. I smirked at Hoseok who had an evil smirk plastered on his face aswell. We walked towards the sleeping boy and threw our backpacks on the table with a hard bang. Yoongi his head shot up and he glared at us "Aish can the two of you be any louder?"
"Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?" Hoseok asks sitting next to him.
"School starts to early." Yoongi replies grumpy.
"Guess what hyung, Hoseok is partnered up with Jimin." I cut in.
Yoongi raises his eyebrow "Park Jimin? That blue haired guy that Hobi has been crushing on since he walked into school."
"Yes." Hoseok blushed before looking at me with a mischievous smile "But Jungkook is partnered up with Taehyung."
Yoongi moves his head from Hoseok to me "Taehyung? Isn't he the guy you're terribly in love with." I bulshed. Yoongi rolls his eyes smiling "The two of you are hopeless."
"Says you." Hoseok grins
"What is that supposed to mean?" Yoongi glares at the sunshine of the group.
"You're so whipped for that guy you're talking to on your social media."
"Yeah when are you finally going to meet him?" I ask
"When he tells me he is ready to meet me in real life." Yoongi replies looking at his hands
"He will soon, hyung don't worry." I say
"I know he will, now let's eat before classes start again." Yoongi responds taking a bite of his apple