Epilogue:

Song: Best of me by Bts

Minor smut warning!

Three months later.
Jungkook pov:

"Happy three months Kook" Taehyung says kissing my nose. I opened my eyes to see a grinning Taehyung hovering above me.
"Good morning Tae." I reply before looking at the clock to see it was still early in the morning.
"I made you breakfast." Taehyung smiles holding a plate with scrambled eggs and toast infront of my face.
"Thanks babe." I say sitting up before sharing my breakfast with Taehyung, he protested in the beginning saying it was for me but I insisted and now we were eating on the bed together. Taehyung was scrolling through his Instagram and stopped before showing me a picture. I looked at his phone and saw a picture of Namjoon and Jin holding their hands up both had a silver ring on their finger.
"THEY GOT ENGAGED AND DIDN'T TELL US FIRST." I yell.
Taehyung chuckled "They probably were really happy and wanted to share it with the whole world." At that moment the phone went off, I picked up annoyed but was greeted by the voice of Kim Seokjin yelling in the phone that Namjoon proposed last night. I hold the phone from my ear since I didn't want to become deaf. Taehyung laughed at my reaction and took over the phone, he talked to the elder for a while before hanging up.
Taehyung gave me back the phone "I am going to take a shower." He winked. I watched him walk towards the bathroom, throwing his pajama shirt off him on the way.

After I heard the water running I couldn't help but think of the way Taehyung his body would look dripping wet from the water. I felt myself becoming hard and a smirk appeared on my face. I got rid of my clothes and walked into the bathroom. My mouth became dry when I saw Taehyung his naked silhouette through the shower curtains. I locked the door behind me before going inside the shower. Taehyung was softly humming a song but stopped when my arms wrapped around him, my hard one poking his butt. Taehyung turned around and kissed me fiercely, he pushed me against the wall. I smiled in the kiss before taking control, this time Taehyung was against the wall. The water ran down our bodies "You're really hot right now babe." I tell the orange haired boy.
"Well you're really wet." Taehyung winked before kissing me again. Our make out session took longer then we thought and eventually it turned out in something more. The rest of the day was spent kissing, cuddling and making love.

Jungkook his parents came home around dinner and found the two boys asleep on the couch.
My mother took a picture and showed it to her husband "Look at how cute they're together."
"They do, so how long until they get married?" Mr Jeon asks his wife.
"Let them first finish school, I think that they will stay together forever so that marriage will happen anyway." Mrs Jeon replies looking at the sleeping boys "Let's let them sleep."
"Good idea, so why don't we go out to eat?" Mr Jeon asks his wife.
"Sounds good." Mrs Jeon replies taking on last glance at the boys before walking out the door with her husband. I woke up by the slamming of the door and looked over at Taehyung who was sound asleep in my arms, I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes once again.

The end