Chapter 3: Coffee

Song : Coffee by bts

Taehyung pov:

I was waiting infront of the school for Jungkook alone since Jimin, Jin and Namjoon had already left . The front door of the school opened revealing the black haired male that went with the name of Jungkook. "Ready?" he asks me
"Let's get this over with." I mumble under my breath
"Did you say something?" Jungkook asks me
"Yes I said let's go." I smoothly lie

We went to a nearby café and ordered our coffee before we went to talk about the assignment. "So what do you like?" Jungkook asks me
"I like art and animals, I also love singing" I reply "what about you?"
"I like to dance and sing but I am also really into sports." Jungkook responds "Tell me something about yourself?"
"There is nothing to tell." I say
"Of course there is. What makes you you Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook questions staring at me intensely. My head became blank, what makes me Kim Taehyung? The question lingered in my head while I tried to come up with an answer since I honestly have no idea. "You okay Taehyung?" Jungkook voice pulls me back to reality.
"Like I said there is nothing to tell. I am just me." I reply
Jungkook took a sip from his coffee "Well why don't we go to each other's houses, our rooms can tell a lot about a person."
"NO." I say to quickly for my liking.
Jungkook raised an eyebrow "Why not?"
Because of my stepdad I thought but instead I answered "I haven't cleaned."
"I don't mind."
"I said No." I raise my voice a little.
"Don't worry, we can go to my house today and tomorrow to yours that way you have time to clean. Sorry for pressuring you" Jungkook says. I thought about it, my dad would be home tomorrow but every Saturday night he goes out drinking. I knew Jungkook would keep pressuring for the assignment so better do it as quickly as possible.
"it's fine, But I can't tomorrow. How about Saturday evening after dinner?"
"Sure "Jungkook replies emptying his cup of coffee. He stood up and went to cashier to pay for our drinks. I finished my own cup and walked over to him.
"I can pay for my own drink, you know?" I reply
"It's fine." Jungkook smiles "Let's go to my place."
"Can we quickly go get my camera in my locker back at school?" I ask him
"Sure, no problem." Jungkook replies patting my back. I winced out in pain, Jungkook apparently noticed because he looked at me worried "You okay?"
"Yes I am fine, just some muscles ache ." I reply
"Okay, then let's get your camera." Jungkook smiles again walking out of the café with me following right after him.