Chapter 11: Saving Tae

Song: don't leave me by bts

Warning upsetting scenes

Jungkook pov:
I placed my hand on his shoulder "Hyung? You okay?'
"You need to go." Taehyung whispers pushing me towards his window
"Why do I need to go through the window? I can just go through the front door." I reply.
"Please, I don't want you to get hurt" Taehyung pleads looking at the door scared.
"Taehyung what is going on?" I ask grabbing his hand looking at him worried.
"Go." He tells me.
I shake my head "not until you tell me what is going on." Then the door opened revealing a dirty looking man that reeked of alcohol and cigarettes this must me Taehyung his stepdad, he looked angry. "What is the meaning of this?" the man slurs getting closer to us.
"We were working on a project sir." I say. but then my vision was cut of because Taehyung went to stand in front of me. I looked at him confused and placed my hands on his waist as a sign that I was okay and that he could move. Taehyung his stepdad glared at us before he grabbed me by my hair pulling me out of Taehyung reach.
"Working on a project my ass." His stepdad muttered pulling my hair what made me wince a little "You too were touching each other weren't you."
"No we weren't" I reply trying to get out of his grip.
"Bullshit." He says pulling me after him downstairs. He had grabbed my hair really tight and it was beginning to hurt. I noticed Taehyung running after me throwing different things at his stepdads head.
"Let him go." Taehyung yells at the man who stopped in his tracks and looked at Taehyung angry.
"You have the nerve to demand something from me." His stepdad yells before he slapped the orange haired boy across the face what made him fall on the ground.
"STOP." I shout when he began kicking Taehyung "Please stop." I repeated over and over again tear filling my eyes seeing Taehyung being beat and not being able to do something. I began to kick his stepdad to get out of his hold while I kept screaming he needed to stop hurting Taehyung. I saw Taehyung coughing up blood before he stopped moving. My heart dropped and I began to scream and hit his stepdad as hard as I could but he kept his grib on me making sure I couldn't get to Taehyung who was looking dead on the ground. His stepdad dragged me to the front door and threw me out "Never come back." He screams before closing the door. I began to hit and kick the front door hoping I could break it down but the door wouldn't break I ran to a window and looked inside only to see Taehyung wasn't on the spot on the floor he was just now. I panicked and began to ran to his window knowing he left it open. I looked up and to my luck I saw that the window was open. I tried to climb up to his window but then I saw an certain orange boy throwing a suitcase out of the window before he climbed down with his camera on his shoulder. I let myself sigh in relief when Taehyung his feet touched the ground.
Taehyung ran over to me pulling me in a hug "Are you hurt?"
"I should be the one to ask you that." I reply hugging him back.
"Jungkook." Taehyung says softly
"Yes Tae?"
"I am glad you're okay" he says before passing out in my arms. I lifted him up so he was on my back, grabbed his suitcase and walked with him to my house.

Save Me ~ Taekookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें