Chapter 19: Yoongi's date

Song: Shine by Pentagon

Yoongi pov:

Yesterday a lot had happened. Taehyung his stepdad was arrested and everyone was happy again. This morning at school they acted like that evening never happened and began to tease me about my date. Speaking about my date I am currently waiting in a café near our school for my meeting with Rapboy20. I am really nervous but am trying not to show it. I was looking at the door and my phone the whole time. Then I got a message from Rapboy20.
Rapboy20: I just walked in where are you?
I smiled and texted back before looking up to the door.
Suga: table in the left corner
The door openend and a tall male walked in with black hair. I smiled at the boy and waved at him, he was actually kind of hot. The man took place infront of me with an awakard smile "Suga?"
"Rapboy20?" I respond.
The male nodded and relaxed a little before offering me his hand that I gladly took "I am Yoongi."
"I am Wooseok."
"It is so great to finally meet you." I smile "do you want a coffee?"
"I would love too." He replies
I waved over a waiter to order a coffee but when I saw who the waiter was, I raised an eyebrow. "What can I get you?" Jin asks who apparently is a waiter here.
"I want a black coffee" I reply before turning to Wooseok "what do you want?"
"A latté please." Wooseok replies.
"Coming right up." Jin winks at Wooseok. I glared at him until he was away but then my gaze fell on a table a few tables away from us where I saw five heads ducked away behind two menus. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Wooseok.
"What is going on, Yoongi?" Wooseok asks me.
"My friends are here to spy on our date."
Wooseok chuckeld "Why?"
"Because you're the first boy I like."
"Well in that case, why don't we give them a show." Wooseok winked "Where are they?"
"Well one of them is the waiter and the other five are trying to hide behind menu's close to the door."
Wooseok smirked "good." Then he leaned on and placed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but responded quickly pulling him closer to me over the table. Wooseok smiled in the kiss and bit my lip playfully. After a while we pulled back and saw that the boys were gone. "Now let's continue our date." Wooseok smiled.
"Not so fast." I reply before kissing him once more.

***************************
Hey guys,

The epilogue that I will post tommorow will be the last chapter in this book. I hope you enjoyed it .

Xx
Demi