Chapter 16: Love life

Song: Stigma by Bts (V)

Jungkook pov:
We reached Jin his apartment  that he was sharing with Namjoon. On the way to them Taehyung and I grabbed some dinner before coming over to meet our friends. Jin opened the door and hugged Taehyung before pulling us inside. In the living room I saw that the others had already arrived. Hoseok and Jimin were making out on the couch while Namjoon was scolding them to do that somewhere else, Yoongi was sitting on his phone in a chair probably texting his online friend.
"So what do you guys want to do?" Jimin asks stopping his make out session with Hoseok.
"I want to do you." Hoseok tells the blue haired boy that was sitting on his lap.
"Okay and when did this happen?" Taehyung asks gesturing to the two who were previously kissing each other.
"Well Hoseok and I are together." Jimin blushes.
"Really." Jin replies sarcastically "I didn't notice."
Hoseok flipped him the middle finger and Jimin chuckled "We got together two days ago."
"I am so happy for you Hoseok." I say pulling the boy in a hug "Also for you hyung." I say facing Jimin hugging him too.
"Yeah and what about the two of you?" Hoseok asks us "Did you guys lock lips yet?"
Taehyung turned red and I was rubbing the back of my neck awkward. All the eyes in the room shot up and looked at us even Yoongi tore his eyes away from his phone screen.
"You guys kissed?" Namjoon asks us.
"Actually Taehyung is my boyfriend since today." I tell them before kissing his cheek.
"Look at my nephew all groan up." Jin says pretending to wipe away a tear before embracing me and Taehyung in a hug.
"So do other people still have exciting news about their love lives?" Namjoon asks and everyone immediately looked at Yoongi.
"Well I am meeting Rapboy20 after school tomorrow." Yoongi shrugs his shoulders.
" I want to meet the boy who captures our cold hearted best friends heart." Hoseok smirks.
Yoongi glared at him and threw a cushion at his head.
"Well now that we are up to date with everyone their love lives, what are we going to do today?" Jin asks.
"Well Taehyung needs to tell you guys something and wants to ask you all for a favor." I begin squeezing Taehyung his hand for support.
"You might want to sit down for this since it isn't something happy that I am going to tell to all of you." Taehyung tells the other boys.
"What is going on Taehyung?" Jimin asks worried.
"I am about to tell you guys the reason why I never let any of you come to my house and why I will be living with Jungkook from now one." Taehyung explains. I didn't know that he had decided about where he was going to live. My heart was beating really fast because of the happiness.
"Please don't judge and let me first tell the whole story before you guys ask questions." Taehyung continues.
"No problem TaeTae." Jin says taking place next to Namjoon on the couch.
"well it all began when my mother passed away." Taehyung began.