Author's Note

Welcome back, if you haven't read the first book titled "Renegade" then I highly recommend you do so to avoid all confusion.

In the time being...

Here are some terms you may / may not be familiar with. Terms will be added appropriately.

Family Tree

Mark Duce: Leader of the rebellion, Father of (Y/n), husband of Grace.

Grace Duce: Mother of (Y/n), wife of Mark

Nana Rose: Mark's Great-grandmother, (Y/n)'s Great-great grandmother. Founder of the Rebellion survived the Great War. (125 years old)

Dean Duce: Older brother of (Y/n), widow, has 3 children

- Cassandra Duce (Cas) (5 years old)

- Lily Duce (5 years old)

- Ivan Duce (8 years old)

Risus: Demon that "replaced" Tyler Scheid. Great great grand father of (Y/n).

Abigail: Captain, (Formerly a commander but had a reduction in rank due to not following direct orders from the leader.)

Tempestas (Storm): Father to Abigail, Leader of The Guardians of Peace, Hybrid, Cousin to (Y/n) but comes off as an uncle / fatherly figure. 

Other Characters

Other Characters

Commander Nes: Leader of the rebellion base near the capital. His great great grandfather was Ethan Nestor

Mario: Old friend of Nes, designer, a communications expert.

Sarah: An old women who owns a stand/ shop in the city. A half demon half human hybrid

Story Terms

G.O.D Administration: The official name for the current government. "Government Of Demons"

Humanum: Latin term for Human

Humanities Last Stand: Commonly referred to as the 7 years before the great war, but just after the initial takeover. Those times were used as "negotiation" between demons and humans.

Separation (Event): The separating of humans souls so that Demon's may occupy their body. Human souls are collected and kept in special jars in the basement of the castle.

Soul Extraction: The process in which a human soul is separated from the human body in order for the demon spirit to possess it uninterrupted.

Impure: Seen in chapter 19 of Renegade, an Impure is a demon-creature with long skinny arms and legs, furry body and leather-like skin that surrounds it's head (taking the assumption of gauze for injury). They tend to hunt in packs of three or four, generally at night. They communicate by emitting clicking noises to one another. (Insert photo)