Hollywood Records

I woke up in the middle of the night and just couldn't go back to sleep. Since Sabrina was still sleeping, I decided to just go for a walk and clear my mind because I don't want to wake her up. I left the house and locked the door behind me.

The full moon was shining brightly and I shivered when I felt a gust of cold wind. "It's over and done, but the heartache lives on inside. And who's the one you're clinging to instead of me tonight? And where are you now, now that I need you?" I sang. This time it wasn't a somg that expressed how i felt, but just a song to sing.

"Tears on my pillow whenever you go. I cry me a river that leads to your ocean. You'll never see me fall apart." I sang Emotions until I stopped at a light. I heard clapping behind me and I turned around to see a man wearing a suit.

"Bravo! You're a really good singer, Miss." He said.

"Um th-thanks." I said awkwardly.

"Where are my manners? My name's Micheal and I am the producer of Hollywood Records." He handed me his business card. "We could really a singer like you."

"Can I think about it?" I asked.

"Sure. My number is on my card. Before I go, what's your name?" Michael asked.

"Y/F/N Y/L/N." I said.

"Well Y/N, I'll be looking forward to your answer." He said before walking away. I started walking home and kept thinking about it. Should I say yes or should I just pass this opportunity?

I opened the door to my house and saw Sabrina in the kitchen. "Where were you?" She asked.

"I went on a walk and I didn't want to wake you up." I answered.

"What's that?" She asked pointing at the card in my hand.

"Nothing." I said and she walked towards me.

"Can I see it then?" She asked. I gave her the card and she started reading it. "Babe, do you know what this means?!" Sabrina said, a smile on her face. "You get to become a singer!"

"Wait, I didn't say yes to it." I said. "I said I'll think about it and I'm probably just going to decline."

"What? Why?" She asked, confused.

"I go to college and if I say yes I might have to drop out. I also might have less time to spend with you." I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her forehead. "What do you think I should do?" I asked her.

She bit onto her bottom lip in thought. "It's your choice, but I think you should consider it. I know you'll do great with whatever you choose." She said.

"Now, let's go back to bed." She said. I nodded in agreement and followed her upstairs.

...

I woke up to my face being showered by kisses. "Sabrina..." I giggled, opening my eyes. "Good morning." She said.

I saw she was already dressed. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Studio. Do you want to come with me?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

We went to the studio together and I accidently bumped into somebody when we went inside. "I am so so sorry!" I said, quickly apologizing.

"No problem at all." I male voice said and I looked up. He looks oddly familiar... "Babe?!" I heard Sabrina ask. "Are you okay?" Sabrina asked.

"Sabrina." The boy spoke and Sabrina grew a big smile on her face. "Hey Shawn! Long time no see!" She said, giving him a side hug.

"Is this one of your friends?" Shawn asked, gesturing to me.