Back In LA

(A month later)

I woke up the next morning on the couch. There was someone beside me that I was leaning on and I looked up to see Shawn. I sat up and my phone started vibrating from a text message.

Brina💘👑: Are u mad @ me?

Y/N: No why?

Brina 💘 👑: You just stopped talking to me for more than a month. I thought you were upset.

Y/N: No I'm not. I was, but not anymore.

Brina 💘👑: Good. So we're okay?

Y/N: Yeah we're cool.

Brina 💘 👑: K. I can't wait until you come back in a couple weeks. There's something important that I want to ask you.

Y/N: Actually... I'm coming back a little sooner.

Brina 💘 👑: How soon?

Y/N: Soon

Y/N: GTG. TTYL

"We're back in LA guys!" Shawn yelled, catching my attention. He made another mistake again so really we were really supposed to be on tour for just a month and a half.

We got off the tour bus and went our separate ways. I drove to my house and unpacked my bags and then I went to the studio. "Make way for the Diva!" One of my friends yelled when I walked into the building.

I started strutting and did a little spin. "Yasss Queen!" She started clapping, making me laugh.

"How was tour with Shawn?" She asked, giving me a side hug.

"Loud, but really fun." I said.

"Hey. You dyed your hair again?" I nodded. "Yeah. Black hair with light blue streaks. What do you think?" I asked.

"It's cute." She answered.

"Well I'll see you later. I gotta go and surprise someone. Bye Amy."

"Bye Y/N." She said and I walked away. I went to where Sabrina was recording and could hear her singing Bad Time. "It's a bad time for a good time baby. A bad time. You should know about it by now."

I opened the door cautiously and she didn't seemed to notice. Her eyes were closed while she was singing so I waited until she was done. When she opened her eyes, they widened and she looked shocked.

I sent a small wave and left the room and waited outside. Not even a minute later, I was tackled in a hug. "Bearbear! I missed you." She giggled.

"I missed you too, Bri." I said.

"How was tour?" She asked.

"So much fun. It was amazing seeing fans there and them singing along to what we were singing. They looked so happy to see me and Shawn." I couldn't help the smile that came onto my face.

"Aww, you're smiling!" She said, pinching my cheek. I pouted playfully. "I always smile."

"So what about Shawn? Was he nice to you?"

"Yeah. I talked to him about a lot of things and I got comfortable being there."

"That's good." We walked to my car and got in. "Why were you crying?" She asked out of the blue.

"I wasn't crying." I said, a little confused.

"Not today. I meant at your first show in I think Chicago." I thought and then I remembered. "It was because of a personal song that I sang. First time singing it too. It got to me I guess."