34

Sabrina's POV

I slowly fluttered my eyes open and noticed that someone's arm was around me. I was about to start panicking, but then I turned around and saw that it was Y/N.

When did she get here?

I tried to sit up in my bed, but my head started pounding. I slumped down back in my bed, but my head started to hurt even more.

It got to the point where I started crying in pain. I had no memory of last night so I didn't know what could've caused this.
...

Y/N's POV

I could feel something wet dripping on my chest, so I opened my eyes to see that Sabrina was crying.

"Why are you crying, Brina?" I asked, deeply concerned for my girlfriend.

"Stop yelling. M-my head..." She mumbled. "I-it hurts really bad. W-what happened last night?"

"You got drunk." I lowered my regular speaking voice to a hushed whisper so I wouldn't make her hangover or headache worse.

"How drunk?" She asked, sitting up and leaning on the headboard and grabbing one side of her head and groaning.

"I asked how many fingers I was holding up, and you said the same number that I put in you last time we had sex. In front of your sisters as well." I replied, watching her face turn red in embarrassment.

"Did my parents-" I shook my head to answer her question.

"No, they had already went to bed. Otherwise, your dad probably might have-"

"Y/F/N Y/L/N! We need to talk!" I flinched when I heard David calling me downstairs. "How does he know?!" I started freaking out. He's going to kill me. I know it. We didn't even get married yet!

"I don't know. Calm down, he probably doesn't even know that we did anything sexual. Just don't make eye contact and you'll be fine. I'll go with you."

"I need to take a shower first." She said and she grabbed her towel and ran to the bathroom.

"What was that about?" I asked and then went downstairs to face her dad.

"Good morning! David's waiting for you outside."

"Thank you, Mrs. Carpenter."

"Call me Elizabeth." She smiled warmly.

"Okay. Thank you, Elizabeth." I said and went into the backyard.

Her dad was in the back, sitting in a bench swing. "Good morning Y/N."

"Good morning sir." I said, my hands shaking a bit.

"Scared?" He asked.

"No sir. It's just cold out here." I said, putting my hands in my pockets.

"I know what you and my little girl did."

"You do?" I asked.

"And I think it's good that you two aren't rushing into things."

Oh he's talking about us getting back together!

"Yeah! We don't want to go too fast in our relationship and have it not end well." I explained.

"Just treat my little girl like the princess she is." He said and I smiled. "Will do sir."

"Dad, I swear we didn't-" I made hand gestures m for her to stop and that is was okay.