Ice Cream

"So now that you're back, what are you guys going to do?" Becca asked.

"What do you mean? We are going to do what we always do."

"Which is?"

"Sex." Jake said instantly and I slapped his shoulder. "No."

"Then what?"

"I don't know. Go on dates and just be with each other. Why?" I asked, wondering why they were so curious.

"I gotta go. I'll be back." Sabrina excuse herself and left out the building. Corey followed and so did Rowan. "What's going on?" I asked Jake and Becca.

"She sometimes just leaves with them two sometimes. I don't really know." Jake said.

"Should I check on her?" I asked, looking through the glass doors. "I would." Becca said.

"I'll be back guys." I went to the door and opened it, and instantly heard yelling.

"Just leave me alone! I'm fine guys! Jeez, can a girl just go outside sometimes?!"

"Well I'm sorry. We just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"Why do you always get mad when we check on you? It's like every now and then you seem like you're having mood swings. You go from being happy to angry. It just happens more often when Y/N isn't here."

She groaned in annoyance and rolled her eyes. "Don't worry about it. I'm fine. Now I'm going to go back inside before-" She stopped talking when she turned around and saw me. "Hi." She said, monotoned.

"Hey."

"So how long were you there?" She asked and I took a step back. "Just a couple minutes." I answered.

"So you were spying on us?" She asked.

"No. I came out here to see if you were okay." I said to Sabrina.

"Why? I'm fine, I'm okay, I'm alright. Why do you guys think I'm not?" She asked, looking at the three of us and waiting for an answer.

"We never said that we didn't believe you. We just wanted to make sure that you were okay." Rowan said.

"I'm okay. I don't how many times I have to say that for you to leave me alone." Sabrina said angrily and I took another step back.

"Sabrina just calm down. We're your friends and we love you. Y/N is your girlfriend and she loves you. We all care about you. Calm down." Corey said and Sabrina took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She opened them back up.

"I'm sorry. Let's just forget about this, okay?" She said.

"Okay then. We'll see you inside." Rowan said, and her and Corey went back inside. I turned around and was about to go inside too, but Sabrina grabbed onto my arm lightly. I turned back around and she let go.

"I told you that I would never hurt you." She spoke, upset. "So why did you back away from me like you thought I was going to hit you?"

"I didn't think you were going to hit me, Sabrina. That's not it at all." I said grabbing onto her hand.

"Then why did you get scared and take a couple steps away from me? I know that I have an anger disorder and I'm bipolar and have depression and anxiety, but I-i, I'm not going to- I would never-" A few tears slipped out of her eyes, but she wiped them off quickly. "I'm going home." She said.

Before she could leave, I pulled her into my chest and wrapped my arms around her. "I know you would never hurt me and I know that you love me. I love you too." I said, running my fingers through her hair. "Sabrina, I trust you. I know you and I know that you wouldn't ever intentionally hurt someone you love. Don't leave, Bee."