Birthday (2)

A/N this is a short chapter. "Can you at least give me a hint?" I asked.

"Wow, you're really inpatient, but fine." Country music started playing.

"We're in Texas. That's not fair." I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Too bad. I guess you will just have to wait then." She teased.

How Do I Survive started playing and I sang along with it. When the song got towards the end, someone out their hand over my mouth. "Okay. I get that I suck, but-"

"Nope that's not it. You have a unbelievable voice. It's just Sabrina. She's c-" Jake started, but was cut off.

"Shut up." She said quickly, interrupting what Jake was saying.

"Aww, you're adorable." Rowan said.

"Wait, did you start crying listening to her sing?" Becca asked.

"N-no. Something just got in my eyes." Sabrina said.

"Sure." She said and the car stopped. They pulled me out the car and guide me somewhere.

"Okay. Are you ready?" Sabrina asked excitedly and I nodded.

She took off the blindfolded and I squinted at the exposure of light. Once my eyes adjusted, a big wide smile grew on my face.

"Cherry!" I said and hugged my horse. "Oh I missed you more than anything!" I said, petting her mane. She nayyed and ran around me in excitement. I've had this black horse since it was a baby.

"You said that you missed Cherry and horseback riding. I thought you would like to do this for your birthday." Sabrina said, and I ran to her and tackled her in a hug.

"I love you so much!" I said and gave her a kiss. She started smiling into it.

"Hey Lovebirds! Hold your horses." Jake said, and started laughing at his own pun.

"You know if this was any other day, I would scold you but I'm just too happy to care. " I said.

They helped Sabrina and I on my horse and Cherry started galloping away. "Woah, calm down there girl." I laughed.

Sabrina wrapped arms around my waist and out her head bon my shoulder. "Have you ever went horseback riding before Bri?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Nope."

"What? Didn't you guys go to Texas before? This is one of the 'Yeehaw states' as people put it." I said.

"Yes, but we didn't have enough time for it. The last I came here, it was last week for the Jingle Ball. I guess I could have had time before I left, but I missed you." She said.

"Hey this is the most cliche thing ever. We're literally riding into the sunset." I giggled.

"It's sunset already?" She asked.

"Yes." I said, and guided the horse to go back to our friends. "We should start heading back, yeah?"

"Koko ni tsurete kureta arigatō. Anata wa saikō desu." I said. (
(Translation: Thank you for taking me here. You're the best.)

"Dou itashimashite. Toudemo naidesu." She said when we got back. (Translation: You're welcome. It was no big deal.)

"Hey you spoke Japanese!" I exclaimed.

"I only speak a little bit of it." She said.

"So what's up next?" I asked getting off and helping Sabrina down.

"Dinner and a movie."

...

"This is maybe one of the best days ever." Y/N said.

After the movie, we went to a dance competition. It was just to be for fun, but Y/N won.

"I even have a big trophy to remember it." She said, holding the golden 3- feet tall statue.

"I'm proud of you." She said and she started beaming.

"Why, thank you Miss. Carpenter." She said, with a thick country accent.

We watched her favorite movies and we all fell asleep in Y/N and I's room.